Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

9 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Paul Mason is a great example of why we shouldn't dismiss players because they have played at a seemingly low level of football.

Scouting seems excellent just now, long may it continue!!!

COYR

Paul Mason still one of my favorite Dons players 

So comfortable on the ball great player who always put a great shift in

Pity the younger generation of are fans never seen him play.

He was an example of a player nobody had ever heard of but turned out to be a tremendous asset for the club

Happy days, Willem Van Der Ark ,  Charlie Nicholas,  Hans Gillhaus, Theo Snelders, a great time to watch the Dons

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Paul Mason still one of my favorite Dons players 

So comfortable on the ball great player who always put a great shift in

Pity the younger generation of are fans never seen him play.

He was an example of a player nobody had ever heard of but turned out to be a tremendous asset for the club

Happy days, Willem Van Der Ark ,  Charlie Nicholas,  Hans Gillhaus, Theo Snelders, a great time to watch the Dons

It was the fact he was so positive and direct, give him the ball and immediately he was on the attack,  always played the ball forward and was just as good in any position, my second favourite player of all time , I think he could have played for England , I know Roxburgh had asked if he has any Scottish ancestry .

• 3 weeks later...

Can you change this BS thread title to something that actually describes him, like just his name?

He most certainly isn't a 'hard cunt' he was like a startled bunny yesterday & lost possession a good few times.

Also didn't bode well that he has said in his redtv interview that Scottish football is a massive step up in quality to the Hungarian league he's used to.

Other than Celtic, he's only played against pretty much shite teams here & he's fkn impressed with that? 

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Can you change this BS thread title to something that actually describes him, like just his name?

He most certainly isn't a 'hard cunt' he was like a startled bunny yesterday & lost possession a good few times.

Also didn't bode well that he has said in his redtv interview that Scottish football is a massive step up in quality to the Hungarian league he's used to.

Other than Celtic, he's only played against pretty much shite teams here & he's fkn impressed with that? 

He was terrible yesterday. There was one moment when he lost the ball yet again, and just seemed to sit down in the center circle, that was the moment when I realised....and this is the guy that's being trumpeted as our hard man??!!

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...