Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

15 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

I was pissed off we flogged him for so little without a replacement but if he’s whoring himself like this to Inter after 5 mins being at Lecce, he sounds like someone that might have downed tools if we refused his move, we may have had little choice but to sell an unhappy player after all. 

There could well be a bit of that about Rama behind all the badge thumping and playing to the crowd.

13 hours ago, thurso said:

He was average tho. He worked hard at times but was average with the ball. Can’t remember him once ever being man of the match and had more shit games than stand outs. 

I don’t think he would get in our midfield right now anyway 

Haha, you're nuts.

10 hours ago, thurso said:

Barron is playing better than him, shinnie is still better than him and McGrath is playing a lot better than he ever did and that’s not counting polvara and clarckson so don’t see where he would fit in

I’ll believe him in the inter Milan’s midfield when I actually see it even then I’ll think I’m high. 

You need to stop, seriously

• Upvote 2

It would have been nice to get a bigger fee for Rama but not every player being sold on can make us mega bucks. Sometimes a few season solid play and a tidy fee will be enough.

The club also want to keep showing we are developing players who can play at a higher level- helps with the next deal and so on.

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The timing of the sale was the worst part. Weren't too many folk complaining about the fee at the time. 

I’d say the timing AND the fact we seemingly dithered getting in a replacement, making a half arsed attempt to get Baccus in on the last day of the window, a move that was always very unlikely. 
We’ve no idea if we had bids for other players refused, but not replacing has left us a bit short. 

Hopefully gets addressed in January. 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

You need to stop, seriously

I thought you blocked me or is that more complete bullshit that comes out of you on here. 

3 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

There could well be a bit of that about Rama behind all the badge thumping and playing to the crowd.

Haha, you're nuts.

Nuts how. 

I thought Rama was decent for the Dons but never thought he’d be that hard to replace and on last season nae chance is he good enough for for Inter imo (obv hope he goes for big money).

How many folk have watched him for Lecce? Is he just breaking up play and moving the ball on?

He probably looked average for us after Ferguson who is definitely a superior player.

We’ve had a lot of CMs in the last 10-15 years I’d put a head of him.  

16 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I thought Rama was decent for the Dons but never thought he’d be that hard to replace and on last season nae chance is he good enough for for Inter imo (obv hope he goes for big money).

How many folk have watched him for Lecce? Is he just breaking up play and moving the ball on?

He probably looked average for us after Ferguson who is definitely a superior player.

We’ve had a lot of CMs in the last 10-15 years I’d put a head of him.  

I watched about 60 mins at work the other week and his energy is outstanding still. 

Very rare for a player to go as long as that and cover as much ground, well into a 90' like he did for us. 

Tactically he must be good as well.

22 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I watched about 60 mins at work the other week and his energy is outstanding still. 

Very rare for a player to go as long as that and cover as much ground, well into a 90' like he did for us. 

Tactically he must be good as well.

Shinnie had more energy than Rama had at that age. Tactically aye maybe, but still Inter, surely nae.