Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

On 6/8/2022 at 4:02 PM, styrofoamplates said:

Her parents are Albanian and she identifies as Albanian as her family had to flee Kosovo due to the treatment of Albanians. 

Think I'd win it back with that chat!

She identifies as being from Kosovo.

you are thinking of Dua Lipa you spastic.

40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's a silly observation. Because his name has an act of some sort in it then he will be carrying out that act?? Daft.

If your surname was Dyet you'd still be a fat cunt. 

It would explain a few things though.

Like why Mark McGhee always insisted on writing his name on his stash of Indian butter.

And why Tangoman often phoned up his wife's logpile.

And why our last manager would carry out Begbie-style assaults with tumblers.

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

This not Dua Lipa? Google said it was.

?? Iv no idea what she looks like think I saw her picture in the paper a few times and thought she was hot but couldn’t tell you what she looked like. If I knew there was pictures of her with her bosoms out I’d have googled her more ??

5 hours ago, thurso said:

?? Iv no idea what she looks like think I saw her picture in the paper a few times and thought she was hot but couldn’t tell you what she looked like. If I knew there was pictures of her with her bosoms out I’d have googled her more ??

You strike me as someone who still has a rather large collection of wank mags stashed somewhere discreet that you are more than reluctant to get rid of.

certainly not a staunch viewer of Xhamster & such like ?

5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You strike me as someone who still has a rather large collection of wank mags stashed somewhere discreet that you are more than reluctant to get rid of.

certainly not a staunch viewer of Xhamster & such like ?

One of those statements is right and it’s not the first one as I have a wife who still likes to get it on so don’t really need to wank that much ?