What car do you have?

JumboJET

All 650-quid's-worth of a 2001 Renault Clio 1.4 16v. Proper bargain, great little car, haven't had a single problem with it since I bought it in Feb 2020. Flash cunts in expensive 22-plate German metal at every turn, fuck em, happy in my auld frog relic gunning it on the B-roads all day long ?

Just now, euan2020 said:

got een a them as well - 2022 Rubicon arrived 6 weeks ago 

I'm on about my 10th Jeep at this point. 

Didn't realise the value of a good Jeep until a blizzard hit us on the way back from some place in Ohio some years ago. Feet of snow on the freeway, cars littering the road unable to move, our Cherokee just blasted through like it was nothing. 

Proper working vehicles, yer Jeeps.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

What’s yir dream car?

I want a fiat panda 4x4. 

My uncle had a Ford Probe when I was wee. Smartest car I've ever seen.

Fucking hate cars/ vans though, total pain in the ring piece. I got offered a job last year, shite money, shite hours but I seriously considered coz it's walking distance and I could bin my van.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

My uncle had a Ford Probe when I was wee. Smartest car I've ever seen.

Fucking hate cars/ vans though, total pain in the ring piece. I got offered a job last year, shite money, shite hours but I seriously considered coz it's walking distance and I could bin my van.

Aye. I don’t even have a car just now, would just sit and rust 99% of the time anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

If I was ever to have a car again (which I won’t) 

Mark 1 Golf (same as my first car) 

Had a Mark 2 8v 3 door GTI, think it was an A plate, so 1983.First of the Mark 2 maybe?3 door.Stuck to the road like shit to a blanket.

Was about ‘97 I had it, bodywork was shocking, but the engine and handling were good.