How auld is abudy

Edwin Starr

5 hours ago, Roberto said:

Jesus 

Jesus, ? No but she said it was a miracle I made her cum, she hadn't for years!!!! Hey the cunt has been here long enough to know anything goes here, were all a bunch of cunts , it's nice to have s sanctuary where you can abuse and derogatory remarks without the woke brigade 

8 hours ago, milne_afc said:

40 is the beginning of the end.

I’ll be happy enough to reach 50, fully intact. Will probably buy some heroin* and rat poison the day before my 60th if still here.

Any cancers or amputation/mutations and I’ll do a number.

*just get a lay-on actually 

Aye 40 is the cunt. Don't think I'd ever went to the doc before then unless I was scamming a sick line, turned 40 and started getting bother with my sinuses, plantar fascititis(sp) fucked knee. I think that's when you start doing the old man noises when you stand up out a chair as well.

Was at a gig the other week and felt too old for it. First time ever. Couldn't handle the bar queues either so we fucked off to the pub.

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

I just don't read the reviews, nae worth the hassle. 

My wife and I were bothered by noises coming from the roof at night. It sounded like someone vigorously pinching their cheek.

The owner was also clearly a pervert. Mabel took great pleasure in depositing a steaming turd on the bed for him to find.

4 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

My wife and I were bothered by noises coming from the roof at night. It sounded like someone vigorously pinching their cheek.

The owner was also clearly a pervert. Mabel took great pleasure in depositing a steaming turd on the bed for him to find.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. 

3-E415-BDC-806-B-43-EF-B88-B-56-E6-DD570

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Not really, all the "hard work" is done by lunchtime. 

I just don't read the reviews, nae worth the hassle. 

Great income and 5 months holidays a year. 

Just reading some now - creasing. "Would have liked more mushrooms with my breakfast" LOL

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
13 hours ago, CCB III said:

I'm 26 and can't really imagine the future. 

Im convinced by the time I'm even 50 the world be a vastly different place to what it is now. Considering stopping pension payments as I'm not convinced they'll do me a whole load of good. I think my generation will have to work til we drop, unless something changes. 

I'd like to stop drinking as I get older. 

I'd like to find a career I actually enjoy and doesn't make me miserable. 

I'd like to die in my sleep as well. Unaware of it happening. I don't think anyone is actually scared of death, as in, what happens after, I think what's scary is being aware you're dying and being totally unable to prevent it. 

Im probs gonna write a live will that stipulates should I ever get dementia or something take me to Switzerland and do away with me. Ken? 

Life starts with a clean room brother Considine.   ?‍♂️

Death is meant to be like all your pets, rellies and friends running to greet you and everything is A Ok.   Everyone you've ever loved in a white bliss. 

l can't wait.  Might bloody have to now. 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

That's a proper perv did you review him.

Was reading about airb&b hosts setting up cameras throughout their property , after reading about that I will be doing a camera search.from now on.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Plenty of old perverts about. Take Consi's Granny for instance. 

Surely he's not like that .

TBH I'm still trying to work out the good guys from that not so good posters .

Everyone so far seems fine and have been very welcoming I'd include you in that .?