Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Millertime said:

"But... but... but... give him service and he will score"

He is a charlatan

One to another.....

Guest milne_afc

What age is Hancock? Old enough to be written off as a useless cunt after his half hour or still just one for the future?

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

19 I think. Ex Fulham. Give him some time, surely.

I thought he had a few nice touches to be fair... looks very raw and still needs time before he's ready clearly.  However, after that cameo, I'm sure it won't stop many of our fans immediately branding him as 'SHITE' or a 'wage thief'.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sonoftherock said:

I thought he had a few nice touches to be fair... looks very raw and still needs time before he's ready clearly.  However, after that cameo, I'm sure it won't stop many of our fans immediately branding him as 'SHITE' or a 'wage thief'.

Yep, nice wee drop of the shoulder on him

Quite good looking too, which goes in his favour 

• Haha 2

Should be 1-0 up but for the ref making a poor decision but tbh facing this level of opposition we should really be 3-0 up at least at HT and looking to give some game time to a couple of youngsters/protecting the more important players from the risk of picking up injuries.

Whilst it stays 0-0 there's always the possibility of losing a freak (or more usually for us, a defensive cock-up) goal and giving Peterhead something to defend. 

Need to step things up big style second half