29 minutes ago, redone said:

Why was the goal just before half time disallowed?..... Had the ball gone out ?...or was it a foul on the defender ?

Or, as I suspect , the ref thinking it looked a bit scrappy so there must've been a foul in there somewhere?

Foul on defender. 

The ref would’ve seen Richardson’s hands on the defenders shoulders, but it didn’t look like there was any force dragging him down.

It looked to me that he just was out of position & then fell over.

Referee was poor.
How he missed the kick on McCrorie for the “penalty”, when he was about two or three yards away, was ridiculous 

I hope it’s not the start of us getting shafted almost every week by these inept cunts. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Foul on defender. 

The ref would’ve seen Richardson’s hands on the defenders shoulders, but it didn’t look like there was any force dragging him down.

It looked to me that he just was out of position & then fell over.

Referee was poor.
How he missed the kick on McCrorie for the “penalty”, when he was about two or three yards away, was ridiculous 

I hope it’s not the start of us getting shafted almost every week by these inept cunts. 

...it will be. Part and parcel of playing for Aberdeen and supporting our club I'm afraid.

That disgusting Fashion Sakala bellyflop still haunts me yet. 

5 hours ago, Joe pike said:

He was injured a lot but even when he did play McInnes had him falling back defending.

Give him a free role and you would see a vast improvement.

So what, Ramirez only role to score goals and Kennedy free to do whatever he wants?

Football doesn't work like that in 2022

On 7/11/2022 at 2:09 PM, redone said:

What grass slopes ?

It's a fuckin awful stadium for spectating. In the away end anyway. Far worse than most of the Highland League. Not much, if any, slope on the ground behind the barrier, so unless you were practically right at the barrier , it is a very restricted view , barely above the level of the pitch.

This was one occasion where you'd get a far better idea of how the game was being played out by watching on TV.

I sympathize redone.There is a grass bank at the Balmoor Terrace end beside the corner flag and quite a number of home Peterhead supporters took the opportunity to sit and enjoy the sunshine whilst watching the game.Elsewhere I thoroughly agree there is no graded terraces for standing supporters and unless you are in the front row resting against the barrier the view is not good.Especially on a day of a terrific 3,000+ crowd .That was six times more than the faithful 500 who foregather at Balmoor each Saturday of the season.