Buckie Thistle v Aberdeen

1 minute ago, redstrummer said:

1-1 Rameriz pen

So Ramirez CAN score penalties, contrary to what was suggested by the haters over the course of the season.

Anyone know how many he'd have been on if he'd taken our penalties (and scored them) last season? 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Hi again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

It appears that the operator for this game briefly forgot to turn off the halftime overlay at the beginning of the second half. Unfortunately, this is something that we do not have control over, as it is managed by the club. It does appear that this has now been fixed.

I will need to pass this over to my team for further discussion. Either myself or a member of our team will be in contact in the next few days to let you know what is decided.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Looks like a £2 refund incoming.

Congratulations.

15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Hi again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

It appears that the operator for this game briefly forgot to turn off the halftime overlay at the beginning of the second half. Unfortunately, this is something that we do not have control over, as it is managed by the club. It does appear that this has now been fixed.

I will need to pass this over to my team for further discussion. Either myself or a member of our team will be in contact in the next few days to let you know what is decided.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Are you not eating in to the boys testimonial fund asking for a refund? ?

4 hours ago, Millertime said:

I'm interacting with you here for a change, savour it

I guarantee you people are interested in my views more than yours

Disagree?

Put up a poll

I would but you’d probably grass me up to the mods again

4 hours ago, NEM said:

Ha ha never change MT, never change 

Get your tongue out of his arsehole ffs

Kennedy's hopeless. Better giving Ryan Duncan his gametime. 

Second half was marginally better, although the whole thing pretty much unwatchable. Barron and Ngwenya looked good - also thought the boy at RB looked decent, fairly comfortable on the ball, although I think he was playing out of position. Can't say many others particularly caught my eye, but wasn't a great surface or conditions and basically a glorified training match. Good to see some football (used in the loosest possible way) again.

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t think Kennedy is a lost cause, there were some glimpses last season that he might be alright in an attacking role and not the wingback thing that McInnes had him doing.

Yeah I don't mind him either.  He was hitting form for us just before covid shutdown in early 2020.  Since then he's struggled a bit as a wingback and with injuries.  Thought he was looking OK end of last season before injury struck again.  If he can stay fit (a big if I know) then he could be useful, and not just because he's given us a glorious late victory over the mighty Buckie Thistle.

9 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Yeah I don't mind him either.  He was hitting form for us just before covid shutdown in early 2020.  Since then he's struggled a bit as a wingback and with injuries.  Thought he was looking OK end of last season before injury struck again.  If he can stay fit (a big if I know) then he could be useful, and not just because he's given us a glorious late victory over the mighty Buckie Thistle.

Would certainly play him over McLennan every time 

Thoughts from game:

Ngwenya looked decent. Thought Scales looked strong first half.

Richardson made some decent runs but final ball or decision making let him down.

Barron excellent second half.

Thought Hayes and Kennedy played well.

Also, what height is Tom Ritchie? Didn’t look the most commanding keeper.

44 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Might our captain be Anthony Stewart once he joins?

29, centre half, been around. 

42 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Definitely think he’ll be no1 with the news this lad from Derby is on his way instead of Hladky. 

Maybe it will be Stewart? Seems like the only option other than Joe Lewis and McCrorie. I wondered if today might be the time to transition it on to McCrorie.

I'm interested because i think mccrorie will be a shite captain and hoping he doesnt get it