Buckie Thistle v Aberdeen

Don't understand why so many folk getting wound up about, essentially,  a public training session on a very poor playing surface. 

The time to pass any real comment on progress from last season's debacle will be when our League Cup campaign commences.

As an aside agree with most responses to potential Roos signing in respect that he sounds like a bit of a car crash, which is not what we require when big Joe has been heading that way himself in recent times.

2 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Don't understand why so many folk getting wound up about, essentially,  a public training session on a very poor playing surface. 

The time to pass any real comment on progress from last season's debacle will be when our League Cup campaign commences.

As an aside agree with most responses to potential Roos signing in respect that he sounds like a bit of a car crash, which is not what we require when big Joe has been heading that way himself in recent times.

two weeks to go, and we'll all be eagerly anticipating if we've bucked up our ideas or not

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Have you not been following the Summer Transfer thread? It’s what they do. 

Ngwenya and Barron the pick of our players today although the highlight for me was when Willie Garner smacked his head off of the top of the stand. 

Certainly one of the more uncomfortable seats I've ever sat in at a stadium. Pitch was poor and Aberdeen's performance was disjointed but considering our first choice team were either absent (Stewart, Ferguson, Ramadani, Miovski) or split into 2 with some playing 1st half and some playing 2nd half then hard to read too much into it.

Very good attendance though and Buckie were a lot better than I expected them to be.

10 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Max Barry is still raging at the way he was dumped by AFC. He was out to prove a point. His goal was a beauty but I thought Tom Ritchie was out of position.

I would imagine he was making the point to Simpson who was there, yes Ritchie looked totally out of position but it was a good strike as well. 

5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

So Ramirez CAN score penalties, contrary to what was suggested by the haters over the course of the season.

Anyone know how many he'd have been on if he'd taken our penalties (and scored them) last season? 

25 or so maybe?

Did Ferguson not score about 9?

We probably could have sold him for Cosgrove cash if he’d been on penalties ?

22 minutes ago, ullevi said:

I would imagine he was making the point to Simpson who was there, yes Ritchie looked totally out of position but it was a good strike as well. 

Surely it's just down to the fact he wasn't berry good?

If he was, he would still be here

(Just realised his names Barry, not berry, but I'm keeping this)