Buckie Thistle v Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Absolutely horrific. The camera man seems to keep forgetting that he is the camera man - moves the camera about 10 seconds after the ball has gone out of shot. Whole thing is like torture - moment of absolute madness paying £10 for this.

Aye it’s a hard watch for the reasons you say.

And from what I can see, we’ve been utter dung 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Decided against buying it. 

It's like watching them train, effectively. No indication of anything at this stage. 

It's for fitness purposes. On a nonsense pitch, against a semi pro outfit. 

Any stand outs for Buckie?

You made the correct call. 

Second half has started and the boy's obviously forgotten to turn the camera back on. Just audio commentary with gale force winds in the background.

Just now, Millertime said:

out and we are sorry that the broadcast did not meet your expectations.

Spiideo's cameras use AI to broadcast the game; there is no physical cameraperson filming the game in the arena. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot do some of the things you may see in a television production, such as close-ups of players. However, we are always working hard to improve our system so that we can bring the best viewing experience to our users.

Regarding the audio, there do seem to be some instances of the wind disrupting the audio during this match. Unfortunately, this is something that is out of our control, as it would be up to the broadcaster to decide if they want to mute the sound for the match.

Unfortunately, our refund policy does not allow for me to issue refunds for these instances. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Taylor  

?

Spiideo's cameras use AI to broadcast the game; there is no physical cameraperson filming the game in the arena. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot do some of the things you may see in a television production, such as close-ups of players. However, we are always working hard to improve our system so that we can bring the best viewing experience to our users.

Regarding the audio, there do seem to be some instances of the wind disrupting the audio during this match. Unfortunately, this is something that is out of our control, as it would be up to the broadcaster to decide if they want to mute the sound for the match.

Unfortunately, our refund policy does not allow for me to issue refunds for these instances. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Taylor  
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Taylor  

I suspect that they didn't have the camera on for a goal is a justifiable reason for a refund. Would expect a few requests now. ?

Just now, Sheeptastic said:

I suspect that they didn't have the camera on for a goal is a justifiable reason for a refund. Would expect a few requests now. ?

How to complain to a company if you didn't get what you paid for
  1. Complain to the retailer.
  2. Reject the item and get a refund.
  3. Ask for a replacement.
  4. Write a complaint letter.
  5. Go to the ombudsman.
10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Taylor  

They sorted the wind issue second half , must have put a cover over the mic . 

Hi again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

It appears that the operator for this game briefly forgot to turn off the halftime overlay at the beginning of the second half. Unfortunately, this is something that we do not have control over, as it is managed by the club. It does appear that this has now been fixed.

I will need to pass this over to my team for further discussion. Either myself or a member of our team will be in contact in the next few days to let you know what is decided.

Thank you for your patience during this time.