6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Can’t remember a time where the club was more out of touch with the fans. 

You reckon the fans on here and other online message-boards are a fair representation of the fanbase that actually go to games as a whole ?

I don't.  Nowhere near it. 

Guest milne_afc

Internet is mainstream min. Here and Twitter are pretty much united in revulsion at signing this cunt. It’s bullcrap from the Dons. Funny though.

Fucking sick of this type of signing. Do we never learn? 

I hope he can actually play against his parent club when the time arrives, as if not it will be extremely pointless.

I remember when Patrick Roberts was on loan at the paedophilic mob he was able to play against his parent club in a European Cup tie, so hoping the same agreement is in place here but I doubt it will be.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I hope he can actually play against his parent club when the time arrives, as if not it will be extremely pointless.

I remember when Patrick Roberts was on loan at the paedophilic mob he was able to play against his parent club in a European Cup tie, so hoping the same agreement is in place here but I doubt it will be.

Rules dont allow for players to play against their parent clubs in the league - no option for any agreement to be put in place. European football is different rules to domestic. 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

We got two seasons of a player we couldn’t afford, how did that screw us over? He was tremendous for us.

You've been told numerous times already ?

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pretty sure league rules mean he can't

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

We got two seasons of a player we couldn’t afford, how did that screw us over? He was tremendous for us.

A season and a half. 

Then he couldnt play in the cup final in 2017 against them, returned to Celtic and scored the winner against us in a cup final. Yeah worked out great. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Aberdeen but I’m sorry unless we bought you you shouldn’t be here. 

When we play Celtic in the league opener, since he can’t play will he be with his team clapping the flag being unveiled since he got a few games to win it last year 

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

A season and a half. 

Then he couldnt play in the cup final in 2017 against them, returned to Celtic and scored the winner against us in a cup final. Yeah worked out great. 

He's just taking his usual contrary view, surely even he's not thick enough to believe loaning Christie worked out well for us.

A tired act from an attention seeking bore.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

A season and a half. 

Helped get us to the Cup Final in the first place.

Was an important part of the team that was probably the best we've had in the last decade.

6 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Rules dont allow for players to play against their parent clubs in the league - no option for any agreement to be put in place. European football is different rules to domestic. 

It's bloody shocking and unfair that a club from the same league as a loanee's parent club are not permitted to play the loanee against his parent club but they can in European competition. Absolutely nonsensical and irrational. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, your spot on min. It's a fucking disgraceful and baseless rule though. Takes the badly lacking competition out of our game needlessly. 

Like most of the rules in Scotland, set up for the benefit of two clubs