Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

46 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very true min?.

I'll always remember what the first attending copper asked me when I had already said the 4 lads were all masked, "What did they look like?" ?

Fucking clown.?

The Scotsman running with a story that we're trying to turn the Scales loan into a permanent deal in the coming months

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck off and die you prick.

Cheap shots at my personal circumstances (irreparable visual loss/impairments, unemployment, back staying at my old dear's house after masked burglars paid a visit to my previous address) is an incredibly pathetic and hollow strategy to get your perceived point across and try to get a laugh. I truly hope you feel better about things after posting your comment. 

That's a strategy I'm more than used to by now (plenty of my so-called friends adopt the same approach as you anytime I'm in their company) but only highlights that you are a fucking socially deficient and inadequate coward and a complete and utter waste of sperm. 

You're an unpleasant bigot.

You get what you deserve.

Karma.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

don't remember ever singing that 

Well I do.  In those days , basically until Souness arrived at the huns, the rivalry/hatred between us and the tims was greater than between us and the huns.  Mainly because at that time the huns weren't really involved in the title race. 

And even before our glory days I can vividly remember the first time I was at a game against the tims, probably about 1975. Seemed like the whole Beach End was belting out UDA all the way, Fuck the Pope and the IRA (to the tune of Sailing) 

11 minutes ago, redone said:

Well I do.  In those days , basically until Souness arrived at the huns, the rivalry/hatred between us and the tims was greater than between us and the huns.  Mainly because at that time the huns weren't really involved in the title race. 

And even before our glory days I can vividly remember the first time I was at a game against the tims, probably about 1975. Seemed like the whole Beach End was belting out UDA all the way, Fuck the Pope and the IRA (to the tune of Sailing) 

I remember similar and it kicking off queuing at turnstiles back of beach end when beach end was segregated between us and them.

Mental to think now - dons and timbo segregated in the beach end   ?

Edit: now I think - or were timbo queuing at south stand turnstiles? 

56 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Hahaha. Fuck sake.

Hope you said they were black.

??. Whilst I never said they were "useless black bastards", they were told when they had stopped at a junction on their way back to their piggery when I passed them en route to my mother's hoose that they were "fucking lazy cunts". Justifiably so as well as no arrest was made by the plod in receipt of my tirade.

48 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

You're an unpleasant bigot.

You get what you deserve.

Karma.

I am respectful and tolerant of other people, regardless of their social class, age, sexual orientation, gender, race, creed, nationality, origin or if they are disabled, so therefore cannot be defined as a bigot. However, feel free to continue to do so if it makes you feel more masculine, or feminine for that matter. 

I do agree with you though that you get what you deserve in life. However, some people are an exception to that ideology.

If you are saying that I deserve to have irreparable visual loss and impairments, be unemployed, and be back staying with my parent as a consequence of karma, you are a fucking hypocrite as you are exhibiting the primary characteristics of a bigot (disrespect, ignorance, and intolerance). 

As for the unpleasant part, I can be a very pleasant lad but if people wish to pass abusive, prejudicial opinions on me without any grounds to do so, I can be very unpleasant in my riposte. However, you tend to find in life that these immoral cunts are as hollow as the inside of a Kinder Egg and cannot take back what they mete out. 

• Upvote 3
48 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am respectful and tolerant of other people, regardless of their social class, age, sexual orientation, gender, race, creed, nationality, origin or if they are disabled, so therefore cannot be defined as a bigot. However, feel free to continue to do so if it makes you feel more masculine, or feminine for that matter. 

I do agree with you though that you get what you deserve in life. However, some people are an exception to that ideology.

If you are saying that I deserve to have irreparable visual loss and impairments, be unemployed, and be back staying with my parent as a consequence of karma, you are a fucking hypocrite as you are exhibiting the primary characteristics of a bigot (disrespect, ignorance, and intolerance). 

As for the unpleasant part, I can be a very pleasant lad but if people wish to pass abusive, prejudicial opinions on me without any grounds to do so, I can be very unpleasant in my riposte. However, you tend to find in life that these immoral cunts are as hollow as the inside of a Kinder Egg and cannot take back what they mete out. 

That's him telt!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

The Scotsman today

The Scotsman understands, however, Aberdeen are keen to strike a deal with Celtic to sign Scales permanently over the coming months

Maybe negotiations are ongoing?

Or they've seen the reaction and leaked this to take the heat off knowing there's no chance of a permanent deal

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The clown said he and his colleague would carry out a thorough search of the area to see if they could find the 4 lads involved. 

When the copper fucked off, I fled my property at around 3:10am and the first moving car I passed on the way up to my mother's contained the copper and his accomplice on their way back to the local cop shop, nae doubt away to finish off their game of snap that I had rudely and inconveniently interrupted.

So much for their "thorough" search, lying cunts.

How do you know they were on the way back to the station ?.... might've been driving about the area looking for any signs of activity.

Or were you expecting them to do house-to-house enquiries at 3 am ?

1 hour ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I remember similar and it kicking off queuing at turnstiles back of beach end when beach end was segregated between us and them.

Mental to think now - dons and timbo segregated in the beach end   ?

Edit: now I think - or were timbo queuing at south stand turnstiles? 

Canna mind segregation within the Beach End. But I can mind some battles outside after games when the Dobs fans were coming out of the Beach End and the away fans were making their way to the Broad hill from the Paddock past the back of the Main Stand.  

One time sticks out in my mind.,....one time we beat the Huns 3-1 nae long after fat cheating Hun bastard Derek Johnstone had got Rougvie sent off in the League cup Final.....it was a bilin het day and the stew that got kicked up at the junction of the Beach End and Main Stand as the two sets of fans clashed was a sight to behold. 

Definitely remember segregation in the beach end - right side and centre dons, left side away fans with bobbies on the stairs against likes of utd.

And a bit of pointy shouty pavement dancing in the turnstile queues at back of beach end / south stand - now I think it probably was just tims and huns queuing for the South stand rather than beach end

9 minutes ago, redone said:

Canna mind segregation within the Beach End. But I can mind some battles outside after games when the Dobs fans were coming out of the Beach End and the away fans were making their way to the Broad hill from the Paddock past the back of the Main Stand.  

One time sticks out in my mind.,....one time we beat the Huns 3-1 nae long after fat cheating Hun bastard Derek Johnstone had got Rougvie sent off in the League cup Final.....it was a bilin het day and the stew that got kicked up at the junction of the Beach End and Main Stand as the two sets of fans clashed was a sight to behold. 

Probably a good 20 years after that incident, but i can remember late 90's / early 2000's coming out of the Dick Donald after a Rangers game to walk up past the Main Stand and some guy in a Rangers top with his kids walking through the Dons fans in the opposite direction (assume he'd been in Merkland for some reason), somebody punched him and knocked him clean out as they were walking past him. Felt sorry for his kids having to see that but if you're dumb enough as a Rangers fan to walk through thousands of Aberdeen fans wearing your colours then you live with the consequences.

Must have been a couple of seasons back some mouthy Rangers fan was going down king street after one of the games and he got sparked out it was just down from the Pittodrie Bar, he took a fair punch and the lad who hit him just kept walking, hardly even broke stride and the Rangers fan went straight down like a sack of tatties!!!! 

18 minutes ago, redone said:

How do you know they were on the way back to the station ?.... might've been driving about the area looking for any signs of activity.

Or were you expecting them to do house-to-house enquiries at 3 am ?

They were well away from the locus at the time I passed them, on foot, when they were heading in the direction of the local police station in their car.

And, no, I wasn't expecting them to do house-to-house enquiries at 3am (Mind you, I never inferred they should've).

A search on foot of the vicinity of the locus, instead of sitting in their car, wouldn't have went amiss though. Before you pass further judgement, there is no way they could've possibly done this because as soon as the plod I spoke to fucked off, I left my-then house within a minute of him leaving. They may have looked important and drove around the area for a while, but ten minutes later I passed them going up a street adjacent to the piggery.

Make of that what you will. Reasonable to say on the balance of probability that this was where they were going to, unless you know different, of course? ?

House-to-house enquiries in the morning, from say 10am, would've been useful and not really asking a lot (it is work the police are known to carry out when trying to gain evidence, after all)  but, before you ask, they never conducted any investigation whatsoever as I was advised of this when I next contacted Police Scotland. I'll give you name of the copper I latterly spoke to if you wish to follow this up as clearly you are extremely sceptical of each part of what I'm saying regarding the event. 

However, Scepticism is very healthy. I admire that trait in any person, providing they can provide a rational and logical counterargument to back up their scepticism.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

They were well away from the locus at the time I passed them, on foot, when they were heading in the direction of the local police station in their car.

And, no, I wasn't expecting them to do house-to-house enquiries at 3am (Mind you, I never inferred they should've).

A search on foot of the vicinity of the locus, instead of sitting in their car, wouldn't have went amiss though. Before you pass further judgement, there is no way they could've possibly done this because as soon as the plod I spoke to fucked off, I left my-then house within a minute of him leaving. They may have looked important and drove around the area for a while, but ten minutes later I passed them going up a street adjacent to the piggery.

Make of that what you will. Reasonable to say on the balance of probability that this was where they were going to, unless you know different, of course? ?

House-to-house enquiries in the morning, from say 10am, would've been useful and not really asking a lot (it is work the police are known to carry out when trying to gain evidence, after all)  but, before you ask, they never conducted any investigation whatsoever as I was advised of this when I next contacted Police Scotland. I'll give you name of the copper I latterly spoke to if you wish to follow this up as clearly you are extremely sceptical of each part of what I'm saying regarding the event. 

However, Scepticism is very healthy. I admire that trait in any person, providing they can provide a rational and logical counterargument to back up their scepticism.

My scepticism is based on the rational and logical view that you tend to be full of shit 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My house got broken into about 15 years ago, came home from work one day at 6 o'clock and the bedroom window had been crowbarred open. Called the police staright away who said they would send a car round. 8.30pm came and nothing, so called again... lot of faffing from the operator who told me they were incredibly busy but someone would be with me soon. 10.30pm and still nothing so called again and was told they were on their way.

Eventually turned up at 11pm (5 hours after i'd called). Came into my living room and sat down and first thing they asked me was to explain what happened. Told them i'd come home from work at 6 and found the window had been forced open and their next question was 'so why did you wait until 8.30 to call? Why did you not call straight away?'.. i told them 'erm no i called at 6, soon as i realised what had happened. One of the officers goes away outside talking on his radio and comes back 10 minutes later and says 'sorry, the operator that took the original call had forgotten to log it so first we were aware of it was after your call at 8.30.' Bad enough but it still took them 2 and a half hours from then to turn up, just aswell i wasn't a vulnerable pensioner or the burglar had still been in the house when  i got home.

To make matters worse one of the items that was stolen was an old PAYG mobile phone that hadn't been used for about a year, my parents lived abroad and my mum came home for a holiday about 3 months after the break in... when she arrived at the airport she accidentally called my old number (the number of the stolen phone) and somebody answered with an Aberdeen accent. Called the police to tell them someone was using the phone and they couldn't have been less interested, actually told me it would cost them too much to try and look into it.

I respect the police, however they are not very efficient at doing their job.

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

My house got broken into about 15 years ago, came home from work one day at 6 o'clock and the bedroom window had been crowbarred open. Called the police staright away who said they would send a car round. 8.30pm came and nothing, so called again... lot of faffing from the operator who told me they were incredibly busy but someone would be with me soon. 10.30pm and still nothing so called again and was told they were on their way.

Eventually turned up at 11pm (5 hours after i'd called). Came into my living room and sat down and first thing they asked me was to explain what happened. Told them i'd come home from work at 6 and found the window had been forced open and their next question was 'so why did you wait until 8.30 to call? Why did you not call straight away?'.. i told them 'erm no i called at 6, soon as i realised what had happened. One of the officers goes away outside talking on his radio and comes back 10 minutes later and says 'sorry, the operator that took the original call had forgotten to log it so first we were aware of it was after your call at 8.30.' Bad enough but it still took them 2 and a half hours from then to turn up, just aswell i wasn't a vulnerable pensioner or the burglar had still been in the house when  i got home.

To make matters worse one of the items that was stolen was an old PAYG mobile phone that hadn't been used for about a year, my parents lived abroad and my mum came home for a holiday about 3 months after the break in... when she arrived at the airport she accidentally called my old number (the number of the stolen phone) and somebody answered with an Aberdeen accent. Called the police to tell them someone was using the phone and they couldn't have been less interested, actually told me it would cost them too much to try and look into it.

I respect the police, however they are not very efficient at doing their job.

NRT