Sign in to follow this  
StandFree1982

Liam Scales signs (season loan)

Clearly someone Goodwin likes however fed up of us loaning players from celtic without an option to buy, essentially developing a younger player for them

Can't be any worse than Montgomery mind you (not that thats the metric for a good signing) 

Just now, Granite95 said:

Clearly someone Goodwin likes however fed up of us loaning players from celtic without an option to buy, essentially developing a younger player for them

Can't be any worse than Montgomery mind you (not that thats the metric for a good signing) 

The no option to buy is obviously disappointing as if he does well, he'll go back to Celtic and go into their side or they'll sell him for £££. 

Aye that's a grievance of mine, he's either shit and we're stuck with him (Montgomery) 

OR

He does well and turns into a first team player for them/gets sold down south (CHristie)

Fear this is the "exciting" left sided CB goodwin was on about

3 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Aye that's a grievance of mine, he's either shit and we're stuck with him (Montgomery) 

OR

He does well and turns into a first team player for them/gets sold down south (CHristie)

Fear this is the "exciting" left sided CB goodwin was on about

Imagine announcing a “exciting”left centre back that is a loan! What an absolute farce of a signing. Just when I hoped we were looking elsewhere to sign players and not take the lazy option we have went and done it again. 

Another Tim loan? Will we never learn? Disappointing. 

I'll wait to see what the Club has to say but if it transpires that this is a loan rather than a signing, this is pretty uninspiring

Hope he gets a career ender day one of training. 

Absolutely fuck taking anybody on loan from those bead rattling cunts. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Meh about a year's loan from a rival club

Meh about his abilities

Genuinely hope that MacKenzie, Bates and Gallagher all do well enough to keep him out of the side and he returns to Celtic having wasted a year of his career

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Absolutely fuck taking anybody on loan from those bead rattling cunts. 

Seconded. 

Get this shite policy of loaning players from those cunts and the clowns who dreamt it up/sanctioned it right in the fucking bin.

Tinpot FC

• Upvote 1

Going to be great getting the defence nice and settled only for Scales to miss the first fucking game of the season.

• Upvote 1

I can understand Goodwin may have been adamant that Scales was the player he wanted, but c'mon to fuck upstairs must have been well aware how this would be received.

Slim chance there may be an unwritten agreement at end of the loan? Slim to fuck all, I'd think

If he's an improvement on what we've got , the positives outweigh the negatives.

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I can understand Goodwin may have been adamant that Scales was the player he wanted, but c'mon to fuck upstairs must have been well aware how this would be received.

Slim chance there may be an unwritten agreement at end of the loan? Slim to fuck all, I'd think

Would 100% of been disclosed if anything was in place. 

What a total and utter waste of a shirt, if he is any good he goes back to them to either sell of play and sell on, if he is rubbish then he is off no use to us. Developing players for them is surely an idea the board can see is a total waste of time.

If this is the signing Goodwin thinks will excite us then he is very much mistaken and needs to get a grip of himself and fast or he will be out the door soon enough.

17 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Absolutely fuck taking anybody on loan from those bead rattling cunts

Hun patter

Who cares, he’s probably not going to be good enough to play for Celtic and as long as he’s better than Bates and Gallagher I’ve no problem with it.

We finished 10th last season, it’s a miracle anyone wants to play for us.

• Upvote 1

Any budget we may have set aside for signing him outright can now be spunked elsewhere, that’s about as positive as I can be 

Pointless loaning anybody from them without the option to buy. We're turning into their fucking colts team. Get this shit to fuck. 

1 minute ago, starryfish said:

Any budget we may have set aside for signing him outright can now be spunked elsewhere, that’s about as positive as I can be 

Not exactly, we'll be paying a good chunk of wages and there's a good chance we've just paid a fee for the loan.

35 minutes ago, Redtillimdead said:

Get these sort of loans to fuck. Developing players for the arse cheeks. Not for me. 

As I've stated elsewhere,that wont bother our manager..He supports the cunts.