Anthony Stewart

27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's insanity to hate Rangers fans?

Since when? 

That cunt gave our club the proverbial V's the second he booked his flight to Seville to follow his team. 

There's no discussion to be had on this. Keep your rationality for everyday life, football is where we should welcome it. 

It's the Dons v the World and if you don't see it like that, fuck off. 

Why does this chat board attract so many raving lunatics like you

• Upvote 3
On 6/28/2022 at 7:23 PM, Bamber said:

Pushing towards being captain?

speaks well, respected by fans and professionals at previous club. Right age right words coming out from him and Goodwin

personally don’t see better in current or predicted ranks

I thank you - no probs 

18 minutes ago, NEM said:

Pair of hun sycophants

That's a big word from someone like you.

Actually, I'm a life-long Dons supporter.

I don't like Rangers, but I am not totally obsessed and fixated with them. Can think of far better things to spend energy on.

And as for this "hun" thing, it's total nonsense.

Just now, Stoneybloke said:

I don't like Rangers, but I am not totally obsessed and fixated with them. Can think of far better things to spend energy on.

Hun

7 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Oooh I don’t like rangers. Fucking sap. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Have you ever had an orgasm?

52 minutes ago, NEM said:

Course she did Corky and your imaginary kids the milkmans

Two posters that have either had partners leave them for huns or been made to watch them shag huns.

Oh no don’t go support your team Ross McRorie we would much rather you were a sad angry loser like us 

13 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Two posters that have either had partners leave them for huns or been made to watch them shag huns.

Oh no don’t go support your team Ross McRorie we would much rather you were a sad angry loser like us 

You're the type of freak that would let your wife's brother decide who your bairn supported

Hun slag 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Is a Hun sympathiser equal to or worse than a Hun?

Where's bloody Socrates when you need him.

Died in 2011 of complications of portal vein hypertension caused by excessive alcohol consumption. Despite being a doctor in addition to being a Brazilian international, he smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish.

Not sure he would be able to answer the hun conundrum even if he was still alive though

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Died in 2011 of complications of portal vein hypertension caused by excessive alcohol consumption. Despite being a doctor in addition to being a Brazilian international, he smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish.

Not sure he would be able to answer the hun conundrum even if he was still alive though

Other than the Brazilian part, he sounds like a weegie tbf. 

Probably supported Clydebank though.

Well not sure if this is good or bad as only seen one interview which was ok which is a good thing but he hasn’t been a captain at his previous club so not sure what his leadership skills are 

but in my humble view it doesn’t matter who has the title of captain and wears the stupid armband the team should be made up of 11 leaders who could all easily be captain that’s what makes you winners 

1 hour ago, thurso said:

Well not sure if this is good or bad as only seen one interview which was ok which is a good thing but he hasn’t been a captain at his previous club so not sure what his leadership skills are 

but in my humble view it doesn’t matter who has the title of captain and wears the stupid armband the team should be made up of 11 leaders who could all easily be captain that’s what makes you winners 

11 leaders doesnt work, a team of leaders, never can because ......... well they all try and lead which mean no one does - any good team needs a mix of skills to make a team work. 11 people all the same does not a team make

On 7/9/2022 at 12:02 AM, Broken_Glass said:

I remember being at Capilow when big Tony lead the team out. 

That was an amazing night, experienced French defender Toni Koumbare makes his Aberdeen debut in a league cup tie at Cappielow.Like Anthony Stewart is immediately made captain.Incredidle game, Aberdeen are taken to extra time before winning 7-3.

• Upvote 1