Anthony Stewart

19 minutes ago, minijc said:

Strong Gerry Adams in a balaclava look. 

I read that in an actor's voice*

*Guessing you may be too young to remember that**

**Or possibly not, given you brought Gerry Adams up. Fuck it, I'm going back to bed :blink::sleeping:

We've been missing a real captain since Shinnie, but Stewart does give off serious leader vibes and he looks to be a natural fit for us. Good bit of work by Goodwin and the recruitment guys to identify Stewart and get him here. 

As pointed out, his distribution needs a bit of work but he's tremendous in the air. Him and Scales have the making of an excellent partnership. 

6 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I love how in a day of positivity that Aberdeen fans can find the time to discuss Stewarts poor passing.

King you have to admit on numerous occasions, he gave the ball away carelessly.

I mean it was extremely amateur pasding with very little pressure.

Even Goodwin mentioned the slackness.

He needs to work on that side of his game.

41 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

It's the first time in Don's shirt his passing has been poor. Calm down, maybe just a poor 5 mins for him. Won just about every tackle and header over 90 mins

Its not the first time his passing has been poor

He is a poor passer of the ball

Fantastic defender though, with an air of calm and bizarrely considering how ropey his passing is, has good tekkers.  Brought the ball down and skinned a few folk

23 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Can't say I've noticed particularly poor passing other than yesterday 

Goodwin said at half-time in the Raith game that if we passed out from the back like that against Celtic we’d be 2 or 3 nil down by half-time. Main culprit I think he was referring to was Stewart. His defending his tremendous though.