Anthony Stewart

This year is going to be bizarre, would to know how many top targets knocked us back before we’ve ended up searching the conference and Wycombe. Suppose Grimmer ‘put a good word in’ 

already an improvement on those CB idiots we have though. 

Show em how it’s done, Tone. Brixton style 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

I wonder if this mean Gallagher will be looking for a new club. Six centre backs including the two youth players, I’d say Gallagher would be blocking the development of the two youth having that many

They both have loans lined up I heard. Cove and Arbroath for towler and Hancock 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Goodwin said he likes a flat back 4 but with the defenders we’ve got now we look better suited to a back 3 with wing backs.

Unless one of Bates or Gallagher is getting punted.

Only got four central defenders and McRorie but I expect he’ll be first choice central midfield and back up right back

22 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Bringing it back to Goodwin's own words regards recruitment. He spoke of Europe, South America etc, but thus far three of our four signings have been from Scotland/England.

For what it's worth Stewart may prove to be a revelation, i can't fault him as a player as i know nothing about him.

Fucks sake min. You've taken him too literally. 

He never said we wouldn't sign players from Scotland or England, just that we wouldn't put all our focus on signings from our own league. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Goodwin said he likes a flat back 4 but with the defenders we’ve got now we look better suited to a back 3 with wing backs.

Unless one of Bates or Gallagher is getting punted.

Too early to tell until we finish bringing players in and letting players go. 

I think Gallagher will be off. 

Guest milne_afc

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting in death row

You can crush us
You can bruise us
But you'll have to answer to
Anthony Stewart, from Brixton

5 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

That not quite a step up for both as they were at League 2 clubs last year were they not? 
Good step up for both, hopefully can prove their up to the standard

Both done well. Guess it’s the natural progression 

“Dear Anthony,

Remember Crewe.

You always strike me as a slightly shy home boy the familiarity of family, church, friends can not be underestimated. Aberdeen is a long way from home.

Everybody at Adams Park from Dobbo all the way to the kids sitting in the family stand have loved you for the longest time. Always have, always will. In fact you now inherit the on field Mr Wycombe mantle.

Yes the money may be better across the border and who wouldn’t want to play at Celtic Park and Ibrox but the days up there are short, the granite city is foreboding, the wind and rain whip in off the North Sea and a fried mars bar is hardly soul food!

Have a chat with Jack Grimmer where he would rather be and he has roots at Pittodrie.

Thank you for some great performances in the quarters, here’s to many more…..”

Ive found their version of BHL. 

6 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

“Dear Anthony,

Remember Crewe.

You always strike me as a slightly shy home boy the familiarity of family, church, friends can not be underestimated. Aberdeen is a long way from home.

Everybody at Adams Park from Dobbo all the way to the kids sitting in the family stand have loved you for the longest time. Always have, always will. In fact you now inherit the on field Mr Wycombe mantle.

Yes the money may be better across the border and who wouldn’t want to play at Celtic Park and Ibrox but the days up there are short, the granite city is foreboding, the wind and rain whip in off the North Sea and a fried mars bar is hardly soul food!

Have a chat with Jack Grimmer where he would rather be and he has roots at Pittodrie.

Thank you for some great performances in the quarters, here’s to many more…..”

Ive found their version of BHL. 

Far the fuck even is Wycombe? 

Until you’ve spent Father’s Day by a pool in Dubai with a Rolex on, get back in your box 

#northseatigers