Bojan Miovski

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Being greedy obviously but I wonder if we are still after the Noggy lad, or was it a case of either or? Guess it’s a bit much expecting us to pay another big fee for him too

Sounds like we are but according to the Norwegian media he is flying with his team mate to Rotterdam to both visit Sparta this afternoon. And he will then make a decision on whether he joins us or them.

Whether that is true i don't know but they do have him pictured in the airport so it looks like he was definitely flying somewhere this afternoon. 

52 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

P&J reporting we have paid a fee of £536,000 for Bojan (625000 euros). They also say that MTK turned down a 2 million euros bid for him in January from Granada in Spain. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4452138/fee-revealed-as-bojan-miovski-signing-takes-aberdeen-summer-spending-to-almost-1-million/?commentCount

We paid £300k for Richardson? I thought he was out of contract?

Just now, thurso said:

Welcome to Aberdeen. If your as good at football as your mrs is good looking you will be a world beater. 

Awesome news!

I'm worried about his cock getting in the way though.

If it's made her bow-legged, will it inhibit his striking?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

550k for Miovski.

300k for Richardson.

100k for Ramadani.

Stewart will be on decent wages.

Goodwin can have no complaints. 

And all of that would be covered by the reputed £1m we get for McKennas clause in stepping up to the Premiership.   I think this lad is going to be superb, appears to have very quick feet in getting early shots off. Very pleased and grateful for all the work our much maligned board are delivering. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

550k for Miovski.

300k for Richardson.

100k for Ramadani.

Stewart will be on decent wages.

Goodwin can have no complaints. 

Who was the bellend poster on here  that said the board would just keep all the transfer fees we took in for themselves ?

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Spending a few hundred grand here and there is no big deal when you've just brought in £5m.

Keeps you ahead of those who are wholly reliant on free transfers and allows you to get players earlier. 

Well hopefully it means most of them are a little cut above the average free transfer.

Be interesting to see if we keep spending or need to fill a few of the last places in the squad with free transfers and loans.

I'm hoping there's budget for 3 more modest fees before we turn to frees or loans.

11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Spending a few hundred grand here and there is no big deal when you've just brought in £5m.

Keeps you ahead of those who are wholly reliant on free transfers and allows you to get players earlier. 

In fairness to DC. He’s had to pay contract wages off/up a lot of shite that Glass brought in & all these new signings will be on decent wages plus a few fees & possibly more fees (certainly more wages) to come it seems.

Excluding fees. Our wage bill alone for this coming season will be our biggest ever I am pretty sure when you factor in contract pay up for remainders of likes of Brown & JET.

Really hope we can get a club to take Gallagher off our hands to replace his wage with someone decent though 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Really hope we can get a club to take Gallagher off our hands to replace his wage with someone decent though 

I think there's a few in that category (for me anyway) but I'm happy to see the squad built up a bit before we decide what to do with guys like Gallagher, McLennan, Kennedy, Woods.

25 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

In a league as tight/ shit as ours,  being able to pay these kind of fees should make a big difference. 

36 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

don't really understand why this guy was a sub most of the second half of the season for MTK, 7 goals in first 17 games then subbed, must've pissed off the manager or something

Allegedly Granada were in for him in January and MTK refused to let him go so maybe there was a fall out?