Bojan Miovski

36 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

don't really understand why this guy was a sub most of the second half of the season for MTK, 7 goals in first 17 games then subbed, must've pissed off the manager or something

Allegedly Granada were in for him in January and MTK refused to let him go so maybe there was a fall out? 

19 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Absolutely no chance we spent any money on Richardson. He was out of contract and the only negotiation was the fact they had an option on him. 

It'll be a sell on clause and maybe add ond if you are lucky. 

Won't there be a cross border development fee due.....sort of similar to sevco getting Aribo from Charlton for relative peanuts?

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

In fairness to DC. He’s had to pay contract wages off/up a lot of shite that Glass brought in & all these new signings will be on decent wages plus a few fees & possibly more fees (certainly more wages) to come it seems.

Excluding fees. Our wage bill alone for this coming season will be our biggest ever I am pretty sure when you factor in contract pay up for remainders of likes of Brown & JET.

Really hope we can get a club to take Gallagher off our hands to replace his wage with someone decent though 

We didn'tvpay up Brown's contract, thought he walked away and tore it up?

4 minutes ago, davieb said:

We didn'tvpay up Brown's contract, thought he walked away and tore it up?

But we would have had to pay up Glass, Apaloo and Russell on top of the players we've punted early and I don't think it would have been cheap. Plus divvy up the compo to St Mirren for our new management team. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

But we would have had to pay up Glass, Apaloo and Russell on top of the players we've punted early and I don't think it would have been cheap. Plus divvy up the compo to St Mirren for our new management team. 

Cormack's reboot is costing a fair whack, fair play to him and the board.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Won't there be a cross border development fee due.....sort of similar to sevco getting Aribo from Charlton for relative peanuts?

They could have demanded a fee and we may well have walked away. Maybe we paid a small fee or maybe we didnt but absolute fat chance weve parted with £300k mentioned here

3 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

don't really understand why this guy was a sub most of the second half of the season for MTK, 7 goals in first 17 games then subbed, must've pissed off the manager or something

They changed Managers in November so maybe the new guy didn't rate him as much as the previous manager?

Aberdeen FC actually beginning to look outside the box 

The tired recruitment of last season almost got us relegated, a lesson learnt for the chairman 

He looks very decent

I am very pleased

Bring in the Norwegian lad if we can,  get rid of Fergie and bring in a stellar replacement In  midfield and that would be excellent

Still time to offload McLennan 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

They could have demanded a fee and we may well have walked away. Maybe we paid a small fee or maybe we didnt but absolute fat chance weve parted with £300k mentioned here

Scotsman newspaper running with the £300k. nae convinced.

24 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

The tired recruitment of last season almost got us relegated, a lesson learnt for the chairman 

He looks very decent

I am very pleased

Bring in the Norwegian lad if we can,  get rid of Fergie and bring in a stellar replacement In  midfield and that would be excellent

Norwegian lad signed for Rotterdam 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Probably payed jet more than the management team put together to get rid of him  but quarter of a million to st mirren is probably more than the lot put together  

3 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Anyone ken what the fee is then, p&j say they’ve REVEALED it but I can’t see because I can’t part with £1/month

Says just over £500k for Miovski

Also says £300k for Richardson and Ramadani was just over £100k, so best part of £950k in total this summer

25 minutes ago, thurso said:

Probably payed jet more than the management team put together to get rid of him  but quarter of a million to st mirren is probably more than the lot put together  

JET, fuck me what an awful signing he was, had just about erased him from my mind

4 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

He looks very decent

I am very pleased

Let's give Connor 1 more year

6 hours ago, PondHopper said:

Let's give Connor 1 more year

No, let’s not.

He’s behind Besuijen, Duncan, Hayes, Kennedy & Watkins for the wide positions.

He’s been here, in & about the first team for about four seasons & not progressed at all. Arguably he’s regressed.

Ideally, I’d offload him & Kennedy if we can & replace them with one first choice wide left player 

9 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Says just over £500k for Miovski

Also says £300k for Richardson and Ramadani was just over £100k, so best part of £950k in total this summer

IF we negotiate a permanent deal for Scales (Jim Goodwin suggested they’d try mid-season) then you’re looking at the guts of what Celtic paid for him (£400-£500k) too.

Notwithstanding what we might spend on the 3-4 Jim Goodwin still wants to bring in. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

IF we negotiate a permanent deal for Scales (Jim Goodwin suggested they’d try mid-season) then you’re looking at the guts of what Celtic paid for him (£400-£500k) too.

Notwithstanding what we might spend on the 3-4 Jim Goodwin still wants to bring in. 

It's exciting

Properly spending the money we have brought in!