Bojan Miovski

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Thing is, we've basically only spent the £1M we got for McKenna. Which is money that we I doubt we expected or budgeted for, so we're breaking even with those guys before you even start to look at the money brought in from the Ramsey sale. 

"Only spent £1m"

Come on, that's huge for us 

Also think we probably have 2 or 3 more to come in which will be more spend 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's exciting

Properly spending the money we have brought in!

Speculating to accumulate. Its great to see the club in this position to go for it, feel like this was always Daves plan but covid derailed it. Really looking forward to seeing how the team gels over the next few months. If we can drop in a couple creative players we are looking in good shape to compete at the right end of the table and in cups. 

10 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Thing is, we've basically only spent the £1M we got for McKenna. Which is money that we I doubt we expected or budgeted for, so we're breaking even with those guys before you even start to look at the money brought in from the Ramsey sale. 

Plus, do you know if we got the 1m in one lump or is it staggered?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha exactly...

Still think it won't happen?

Haha! I still have lingering doubts going on what I was told by someone i trust and know is very close to him. But i don't catch up with the person that often so it is quite some weeks since I heard what I got told. 

But your contacts are maybe closer still and something may have changed so I'm still very much looking forward to bowing down to your greater knowledge on this ? you seem very confident and JG also seemed quite confident on the subject yesterday. Although he did have a little dig at Connor's agent again who is the same agent as Considine had so already there is a little bit of friction there and I think he should maybe wait until its signed before having more digs at him. Unless he has already signed it? 

20 hours ago, reekie_dock said:

His bird will last about 5 mins in Aberdeen before returning home depressed, his form will nose dive like CR cause he’s nae getting his hole and we’ll have two strikers we a face on contributing absolutely fuck all.

Goodwin will be sacked before the winter break 

The oracle has had a vision 

Maybe they can just shag each other. What a strike partnership we could be in for

8 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

No way we should be paying more than 300k for scales. It’s obviously a transfer that’s not worked out given the amount of game time he’s received.

Why should we be negotiating with Celtic mid season.

If he plays well then the value goes up.

If he is poor then surely we don’t want him.

This should have been done preseason or don’t take him.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Joe pike said:

Why should we be negotiating with Celtic mid season.

If he plays well then the value goes up.

If he is poor then surely we don’t want him.

This should have been done preseason or don’t take him.

I think Goodwin is hoping that Celtic get all the defenders they are after during this window so they'll be willing to let Scales leave permanently. 

I see they are after Ben Davies from Liverpool again. If they get him and the left sided Argie boy they're also after then they'll have absolutely no further use for Scales. 

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No, let’s not.

He’s behind Besuijen, Duncan, Hayes, Kennedy & Watkins for the wide positions.

He’s been here, in & about the first team for about four seasons & not progressed at all. Arguably he’s regressed.

Ideally, I’d offload him & Kennedy if we can & replace them with one first choice wide left player 

I get the impression Goodwin will give it to him. Kennedy is irredeemable. But connor mclennan is younger and came up with afc