Bojan Miovski

9 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

You’re trying to noise me up. You won’t manage. Everyone agrees the kit Chaos is representative of a clown show. Family’s and staunch fans can’t get kitted up to show their holiday destinations their alliances this year and it’s a joke!
Nout better than being at caravan park pub with dons top on noising up other supporters. 
I got into a right tussle at lake Windermere with a Hartlepool fan, not my fault he went drink for drink with me and I sat him on his arse infront of his family. 
DTID.  

Just put on last season’s top, shorts and socks to noise them up.

Guest findlay_1903
4 minutes ago, G31DON said:

You're Sone Aluko's dad? 

No. My son is called sone after aluko. Please keep up. 

Guest findlay_1903
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Just put on last season’s top, shorts and socks to noise them up.

I’ll look like a mink. 

27 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

You’re trying to noise me up. You won’t manage. Everyone agrees the kit Chaos is representative of a clown show. Family’s and staunch fans can’t get kitted up to show their holiday destinations their alliances this year and it’s a joke!
Nout better than being at caravan park pub with dons top on noising up other supporters. 
I got into a right tussle at lake Windermere with a Hartlepool fan, not my fault he went drink for drink with me and I sat him on his arse infront of his family. 
DTID.  

Either a great parody account or the saddest cunt to ever post on here 

• Haha 1
Guest findlay_1903
32 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Either a great parody account or the saddest cunt to ever post on here 

Pot. Kettle. 
consi has gone mate. 

Guest findlay_1903
8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Arild doesn't drinl but Leon loves a beer, little fat bastard that he is.

Arild would get on with my wet lettuce son, always listening to his mummy, I was skulling super tennents at 12 years old. Little horror couldn’t  even finish a dark fruits. Nob. 

1 hour ago, findlay_1903 said:

DTID.  

Ha ha get it right up the monkey hangers 

Guest findlay_1903
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'd not be surprised if somewhere in Aberdeen there's be a dons supporter than named their kid Ryan after the snake.

My dog was named after Jim Betts son. 

Guest findlay_1903
4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Calum or Baldur??

Baldur. Thought he was going to be a big thing late 90’s when I got my bull dog. 
Baldur and my dog failed to live up to expectations. An expensive mistake. 

His name is Bojan, Bojan Miovski,

He comes from Macedonia, He plays with Dante Polvara,

He is scoring goals for fun, supplied by Connor Baron

He scores them with his head, he is a mighty red,

He has a lovely wife, he has a peeeeerfect life..........

His name is Bojan, Bojan Miovskiiii

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Baldur. Thought he was going to be a big thing late 90’s when I got my bull dog. 
Baldur and my dog failed to live up to expectations. An expensive mistake. 

Baldur is a nice name for a dog though min?‍?.

His brother Calum wasn't much better unfortunately.

I also remember we had the respective sons of Martin Buchan and Mixu Paatelainen on our books. They were very ordinary as well. The only son of a former player that got pass marks for us was a recently released defender. 

8 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

He comes from Macedonia, He plays with Dante Polvara,

He is scoring goals for fun, supplied by Connor Baron

He scores them with his head, he is a mighty red,

He has a lovely wife, he has a peeeeerfect life..........

His name is Bojan, Bojan Miovskiiii

I just hope our fans are singing that during the course of next season if we finally get by the ridiculous restrictions stopping Miovski from moving to Aberdeen?.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Baldur is a nice name for a dog though min?‍?.

His brother Calum wasn't much better unfortunately.

I also remember we had the respective sons of Martin Buchan and Mixu Paatelainen on our books. They were very ordinary as well. The only son of a former player that got pass marks for us was a recently released defender. 

Was Baldur Bett better or Calum Bett better than a better buys bet on the better of the Bett brothers? Place your Betts. Jim Bett likes this.

Guest findlay_1903

Only thing Baldur was good for was getting me out for a tab when my mrs was up the duff with sone. She hated me smoking in the flat. She agreed I could tab up when I was on the booze, she’s nice like that. But during the week had to only smoke when I took Baldur out. Thing was fit as a fiddle.