Bojan Miovski

10 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Only thing Baldur was good for was getting me out for a tab when my mrs was up the duff with sone. She hated me smoking in the flat. She agreed I could tab up when I was on the booze, she’s nice like that. But during the week had to only smoke when I took Baldur out. Thing was fit as a fiddle. 

Does she ever piss on your face? 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Only thing Baldur was good for was getting me out for a tab when my mrs was up the duff with sone. She hated me smoking in the flat. She agreed I could tab up when I was on the booze, she’s nice like that. But during the week had to only smoke when I took Baldur out. Thing was fit as a fiddle. 

OK I'll bite.

Who's Sone?

You've mentioned this about 100 times.

Guest findlay_1903
4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

OK I'll bite.

Who's Sone?

You've mentioned this about 100 times.

Forget it. 

Guest findlay_1903
1 hour ago, Helmet said:

Findlay is indeed a bit of a character.

What are your other kids called Findlay? Besides the lad Sone.

Only got the one. Finances and a dragon of a wife the reason I pull out everytime. (Which is once every 6 months the bitch)

Guest findlay_1903
18 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Laudo, Gazza, Boydy and The Goalie RIP?

Why? I obviously named my son when sone was at aberdeen. I’m not a total fucking idiot. 
Red Till Dead

Guest findlay_1903
24 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Nae need for that now.

Ken, taking the conversation needlessly to the gutter. 

21 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

His name is Bojan, Bojan Miovski,

He comes from Macedonia, He plays with Dante Polvara,

His name is Bojan, Bojan Miovski,

He is scoring goals for fun, supplied by Connor Baron

He scores them with his head, he is a mighty red,

He has a lovely wife, he has a peeeeerfect life..........

His name is Bojan, Bojan Miovskiiii

Lovely stuff.

• Haha 1

Sean Wallace of EE tweeted yesterday that MTK turned down a bid of in excess of 1m for Bojan from Rapid Vienna last summer and we’re looking for 1.5m in January. We got him for just over 500k. Probably the most excited I’ve been about a player joining for some time. Just a shame we can’t get him in the country. 

11 minutes ago, slippers said:

Sean Wallace of EE tweeted yesterday that MTK turned down a bid of in excess of 1m for Bojan from Rapid Vienna last summer and we’re looking for 1.5m in January. We got him for just over 500k. Probably the most excited I’ve been about a player joining for some time. Just a shame we can’t get him in the country. 

Seems like we got a bargain... think Miovski and Ramirez could be a great partnership up front. Hopefully we get him here soon.

21 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Not the first or last time thats been said in the last 20 years.

But in all fairness, a huge apparent improvement on where we were.  At least giving ourselves a chance.

Yeah I may even have said the same this time last season. 

14 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Is this guy, and the other one for that matter, in the country yet? Will have to smuggle them in a car boot Paterson style at this rate. You all voted for this. 

?

It's dragging on far, far too long now though. This is turning into a fucking shambles. I had a thought the other day, if we are not permitted to get either or both players due to inconsistently applied bureaucracy (however other UK clubs have managed), surely we can take this to the Court of Arbitration in Lausanne? ?

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

?

It's dragging on far, far too long now though. This is turning into a fucking shambles. I had a thought the other day, if we are not permitted to get either or both players due to inconsistently applied bureaucracy (however other UK clubs have managed), surely we can take this to the Court of Arbitration in Lausanne? ?

A month tomorrow since we announced Ramadani and he's still not here. 2 weeks since Miovski was announced, at this rate he'll be lucky to be here and available for the Celtic game.