Bojan Miovski

11 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Haha.... this ^^^^^

It amuses me when I see folk slaggin off Tories this, Tories that, English pricks here there and everywhere, ruining our lives. As soon as everyone realises all politicians are blood sucking, egotists who don't give a fook about you or me, the better.

You think Scotland's political leaders have your self interest at heart? Do they f*ck. They took months to re-open this country from lockdown rules when England pressed ahead. All to score some brownie points with their voters and cut their noses off to spite their west coast bias pusses.

Send the frickin lot of them to the gulag!!

Bojan will sign... just be patient. More signings though please!

Aberdonian Tory found. 

• Upvote 6

Bojan Miovski, who was training in Spain, did not join his new team-mates in returning to Aberdeen as he is waiting on his visa to be granted.

Goodwin said: “I’ve not been in this situation very often in the past of having to apply for visas. It has been very frustrating.

“We would love Bojan to be on the plane back to Aberdeen and available for Brechin, but he has to go back home.

“We hope Bojan Miovski doesn’t go through anything similar (to Ramadani).

“He’s a really good character. He’s only been here a few days, but you can see he is already starting to feel comfortable around players and the staff.

“He looks really sharp and he is banging in goals for fun. He has great movement and a great touch. For someone so young has great awareness of space and link-up.”

Bojan Miovski can you score a goal 

Duh duh duh duhduh duh duh duhhhh duh duh 

Bojan Miovski you are my he-ro

I'm always happy when you're out there 

On the pitch I throw my underwear

Duh duh duhduh duh duh duhhhh duh duh 

Dooo dooo do doooo 

Duh duh duhhhh

(Repeat as required

To the tune the Model by kraftwerk ^ 

18 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Bojan Miovski, who was training in Spain, did not join his new team-mates in returning to Aberdeen as he is waiting on his visa to be granted.

Goodwin said: “I’ve not been in this situation very often in the past of having to apply for visas. It has been very frustrating.

“We would love Bojan to be on the plane back to Aberdeen and available for Brechin, but he has to go back home.

“We hope Bojan Miovski doesn’t go through anything similar (to Ramadani).

“He’s a really good character. He’s only been here a few days, but you can see he is already starting to feel comfortable around players and the staff.

“He looks really sharp and he is banging in goals for fun. He has great movement and a great touch. For someone so young has great awareness of space and link-up.”

“He looks really sharp and he is banging in goals for fun.”  Is that because he is really good, or because he is training against the current crop of AFC defenders?

7 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

I'm liking the nick ae these Balkan cants we're signing.

I feel they're going to leave their mark on our league.

And more specifically on our opponents. ?

Ramadani a hatchet man you reckon?  Nae seen much of him tbh.

Miovski going to be a star I think, best signing in yonks.

Guest findlay_1903

Absolutely frustrated about the red tape around this signing. Brexiteers could of knocked us out of league cup. 

Guest findlay_1903
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

?

Wise up. We are significantly weaker without him, without brexit, he’d play. Take your head outta the sand.

Guest findlay_1903
6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

We’ve won more games this pre-season without him 

Ok write him off poodles.

Not a very loyal dog are ye?!

bad doggy. 

29 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

Blame the Russians. UK visa authorities getting swamped with Ukranian visa applications. Visa applications that normally take 4 weeks are taking 12 now.

Blame the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency financing 800 military bases via US treasury bonds those are the facts.

Guest findlay_1903
22 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Oh you said a Pringles tube.

I used the Smarties one.

Apologies.

Would of been like throwing a prawn up George street. 

Guest findlay_1903
12 minutes ago, NEM said:

Out the league cup before you can say "full kit wanker" ?

You’re trying to noise me up. You won’t manage. Everyone agrees the kit Chaos is representative of a clown show. Family’s and staunch fans can’t get kitted up to show their holiday destinations their alliances this year and it’s a joke!
Nout better than being at caravan park pub with dons top on noising up other supporters. 
I got into a right tussle at lake Windermere with a Hartlepool fan, not my fault he went drink for drink with me and I sat him on his arse infront of his family. 
DTID.  

Just now, findlay_1903 said:

You’re trying to noise me up. You won’t manage. Everyone agrees the kit Chaos is representative of a clown show. Family’s and staunch fans can’t get kitted up to show their holiday destinations their alliances this year and it’s a joke!
Nout better than being at caravan park pub with dons top on noising up other supporters. 
I got into a right tussle at lake Windermere with a Hartlepool fan, not my fault he went drink for drink with me and I sat him on his arse infront of his family. 
DTID.  

You sound a right charmer.

Guest findlay_1903
7 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You sound a right charmer.

My sone was impressed. He’s not a drinker tho.