Bojan Miovski

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I hope you're right, but as he said i'll personally wait until he's played a good amount of games and shown he can consistently be good before i start gushing about how great he is.

The signs are very good so far though and it's high time us Aberdeen supporters had something or someone to rejoice in.

I, for one, will certainly enjoy Miovski's scoring and footballing prowess while it continues and lasts.?

• Haha 1

I hope you're right, but as he said i'll personally wait until he's played a good amount of games and shown he can consistently be good before i start gushing about how great he is.

Different rules when Zerouali was in town then was it?  He was never consistent and didnt play much but he’s ‘god’ apparently? You're all over the shop son

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Different rules when Zerouali was in town then was it?  He was never consistent and didnt play much but he’s ‘god’ apparently? You're all over the shop son

No it wasn't different rules when he was in town. He was highly inconsistent but showed glimpses of genius. He was also with us for 3 years, as of now Miovski has played 3 games. I don't doubt he'll do well for us but the reality is he's played 3 games.... looked reasonably decent against the mighty Raith Rovers and St Mirren and was invisible (not the only one) against Celtic.

Forgive me if i'm not jumping on the 'superstar' bandwagon quite yet.

Guest milne_afc
9 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I typed a response to this which was entirely unkind and unnecessary.

Have a lovely day ZeroIsGod76.

No it wasn't different rules when he was in town. He was highly inconsistent but showed glimpses of genius. He was also with us for 3 years, as of now Miovski has played 3 games. I don't doubt he'll do well for us but the reality is he's played 3 games.... looked reasonably decent against the mighty Raith Rovers and St Mirren and was invisible (not the only one) against Celtic.

It must be nice to think you are never ever fucking wrong.

Big downside to occupy that position and be able  to fall into that category is that one must first be thick as pig shit and not understand or at least pretend not to understand plain English.

you had 2 flabby arse cheeks handed to you on a silver platter. Again.

Fud

2 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

It must be nice to think you are never ever fucking wrong.

Big downside to occupy that position and be able  to fall into that category is that one must first be thick as pig shit and not understand or at least pretend not to understand plain English.

you had 2 flabby arse cheeks handed to you on a silver platter. Again.

Fud

What the fuck are you on about stalker?

How on earth from me saying that i'm not yet jumping on the bandwagon of Miovski being the greatest player of all time simply because he scored from 2 yards against St Mirren, do you figure out that i'm claiming i'm never wrong and how does that mean i've had my arse handed to me.

You're a very strange little person.

5 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

What is with the incessant bickering on here?

For the first time in a while we have a few players that thus far seem like they could be exciting. Even if some are not world beaters in the end, can we not just enjoy a little optimism and excitement while it is here?

Some folk like certain players not to perform either to justify their initial views on them or to support their personal favourites. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some folk like certain players not to perform either to justify their initial views on them or to support their personal favourites. 

Hope thats not aimed at me. I think Miovski is going to be a big player for us, early impressions are good. Just not yet joining some on here by jumping on the greatest player of all time, superstar, top scored this season train after 2 penalties and a tap in against Raith and St Mirren.

42 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

What the fuck are you on about stalker?

How on earth from me saying that i'm not yet jumping on the bandwagon of Miovski being the greatest player of all time simply because he scored from 2 yards against St Mirren, do you figure out that i'm claiming i'm never wrong and how does that mean i've had my arse handed to me.

You're a very strange little person.

Again complete failure to grasp basic English and Simply Red’s easily understandable critique of your post which you either failed or chose not to understand as evidenced by your response and your response to me . 

Stalker ffs says the one who posted a direct go at me on a topic I started which you will note I treated with the contempt it deserved and didn’t reply.

Captain Idiot. Away and play with the lorries and do us all a favour 

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Hope thats not aimed at me. I think Miovski is going to be a big player for us, early impressions are good. Just not yet joining some on here by jumping on the greatest player of all time, superstar, top scored this season train after 2 penalties and a tap in against Raith and St Mirren.

I don't think a single person has said he's the greatest player of all time. 

Some folk just identified value at the bookies and jumped on it 

39 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I don't think a single person has said he's the greatest player of all time. 

Some folk just identified value at the bookies and jumped on it 

I was being facetious regarding the ‘greatest player of all time’… I guessed that would have been obvious. There are however some posters bigging  him up as the greatest thing since sliced bread though based on him sliding in to score from 2 yards out against St Mirren.

As far as getting a bet on him, 50/1 or 66/1 is great odds. Good on anyone that jumped on it. If we get same amount of penalties as last season there’s no reason he can’t be there or there about.

51 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Again complete failure to grasp basic English and Simply Red’s easily understandable critique of your post which you either failed or chose not to understand as evidenced by your response and your response to me . 

Stalker ffs says the one who posted a direct go at me on a topic I started which you will note I treated with the contempt it deserved and didn’t reply.

Captain Idiot. Away and play with the lorries and do us all a favour 

He didn’t ‘critique’ my post. He made an assumption that because I liked Zerouali after his 3 years at Pittodrie I shouldn’t criticise people cumming in their pants over Miovski after 3 games (one of which you’d barely have known he was on the pitch). As I’ve said countless times I think Miovski is going to be a big player for us, just don’t get the fawning over him for scoring a tap in against St Mirren.

Now please, please, please go fuck yourself. Thank you ??

Again completely failed to grasp his point.

To spell it out to you retard 

He was critiquing your fucking post re too early to jump to being able ( using the criteria you suggested )to draw proper conclusions about Miosvski and contrasting it with your user name giving his correct summing up of Zeroullis contribution in a red shirt and applying the same criteria you were using with judging Miosvski .His post was neither criticising Miosvski  or bigging up Miosvski He was neutral on that . He was pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. Understand now you window licking retard.?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JojoJuan said:

For the first time in a while we have a few players that thus far seem like they could be exciting. Even if some are not world beaters in the end, can we not just enjoy a little optimism and excitement while it is here?

Lots and lots of unhappy people. 

??

1 hour ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Again completely failed to grasp his point.

To spell it out to you retard 

He was critiquing your fucking post re too early to jump to being able ( using the criteria you suggested )to draw proper conclusions about Miosvski and contrasting it with your user name giving his correct summing up of Zeroullis contribution in a red shirt and applying the same criteria you were using with judging Miosvski .His post was neither criticising Miosvski  or bigging up Miosvski He was neutral on that . He was pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. Understand now you window licking retard.?

As I pointed out if you had the brain capacity to understand… Miovski has played 3 games (a grand total of 190 minutes), Zerouali was with us for 3 years (1 year out injured). People can have formed an opinion on Zerouali one way or the other because they had time to form an opinion, whether they liked him or not. It’s impossible to form an opinion that Miovski is going to be fantastic based on 58 minutes against Raith and 71 minutes against St Mirren. As I’ve also said I think Miovski has the potential to be a good player for us, I’m not going to commit to him being incredible however based on his 190 minutes so far. Not sure why you can’t get that through your thick head.

3 hours ago, JojoJuan said:

For the first time in a while we have a few players that thus far seem like they could be exciting. Even if some are not world beaters in the end, can we not just enjoy a little optimism and excitement while it is here.

Try the Pub forum, much calmer and friendlier.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

This would all be solved by bringing back the dildo reaction. 

@mods do the right thing you fucking virgins. 

This sounds like a positive step, but I suspect it would be used a lot. 

Did there used to be a down vote button? I see some people with big minus numbers by their names