Bojan Miovski

12 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As I pointed out if you had the brain capacity to understand… Miovski has played 3 games (a grand total of 190 minutes), Zerouali was with us for 3 years (1 year out injured). People can have formed an opinion on Zerouali one way or the other because they had time to form an opinion, whether they liked him or not. It’s impossible to form an opinion that Miovski is going to be fantastic based on 58 minutes against Raith and 71 minutes against St Mirren. As I’ve also said I think Miovski has the potential to be a good player for us, I’m not going to commit to him being incredible however based on his 190 minutes so far. Not sure why you can’t get that through your thick head.

Clueless 

I give up

12 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As I pointed out if you had the brain capacity to understand… Miovski has played 3 games (a grand total of 190 minutes), Zerouali was with us for 3 years (1 year out injured). People can have formed an opinion on Zerouali one way or the other because they had time to form an opinion, whether they liked him or not. It’s impossible to form an opinion that Miovski is going to be fantastic based on 58 minutes against Raith and 71 minutes against St Mirren. As I’ve also said I think Miovski has the potential to be a good player for us, I’m not going to commit to him being incredible however based on his 190 minutes so far. Not sure why you can’t get that through your thick head.

That's just drivel. It's entirely possible to make judgements on players based on little game time. 

As an example, I think anyone who saw Ryan Fraser's early games for us knew after about 20 minutes that he was brilliant. 

That's not to say that a bigger sample size doesn't lead to a more informed opinion though. 

For the record, Miovski is brilliant and will be a great signing for us. Be surprised if he's with us for more than a season though, such will his brilliance be. 

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

As an example, I think anyone who saw Ryan Fraser's early games for us knew after about 20 minutes that he was brilliant. 

I saw Ryan Frasers early games for us, i thought he looked very decent and clearly had potential. I wouldn't personally have said after 20 minutes he was brilliant because that would have just been fucking stupid.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I saw Ryan Frasers early games for us, i thought he looked very decent and clearly had potential. I wouldn't personally have said after 20 minutes he was brilliant because that would have just been fucking stupid.

? 

Thanks for reminding me that interacting with you is a waste of time and just gives you more of a platform to expel your verbal diarrhoea. 

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

? 

Thanks for reminding me that interacting with you is a waste of time and just gives you more of a platform to expel your verbal diarrhoea. 

Coming from someone who stated that...

'As an example, I think anyone who saw Ryan Fraser's early games for us knew after about '20 MINUTES' that he was BRILLIANT.'

and

'For the record, Miovski is 'BRILLIANT' and will be a great signing for us. Be surprised if he's with us for more than a season though, such will his 'BRILLIANCE' be.'

Priceless.

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Coming from someone who stated that...

'As an example, I think anyone who saw Ryan Fraser's early games for us knew after about '20 MINUTES' that he was BRILLIANT.'

He was and proved to be. It was easy to tell. 

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

and

'For the record, Miovski is 'BRILLIANT' and will be a great signing for us. Be surprised if he's with us for more than a season though, such will his 'BRILLIANCE' be.'

Priceless.

You not getting sarcasm is indeed "priceless". 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

? 

The sooner everyone just blocks him and stops responding to the repetitive drivel the sooner the forum can return to its usual intelligent conversation.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Apparently Craig Brown didn't know how brilliant he was.  Or at least not brilliant enough , or soon enough to offer him an improved contract before Bournemouth poached him. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

? 

I realise that it's just the internet but, as both of you come across as articulate, and well-informed, it seems a shame that you two can't agree to disagree a bit more often.

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Defenders and wingers second half cost is the game. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Mini and zero predictably straight on Miovski's case as soon as he misses a chance. 

Nae sure why he scooped that first half chance though,  strange decision. Great header for the equaliser. 

Deary me, you're better than this.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Mini and zero predictably straight on Miovski's case as soon as he misses a chance. 

Nae sure why he scooped that first half chance though,  strange decision. Great header for the equaliser. 

Fuck off… I like Miovski but had that been Ramirez that missed that chance he’d be getting slaughtered on here all week. Fairs fair, he deserves criticism for it.