Bojan Miovski

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

Voted for what?  Neither player is an EU national

Would imagine it's more that we (Scotland) are not in the EU anymore.
Could be wrong, but guessing it is easier for them to come from Albania / N. Macedonia to the EU than to an isolated pariah state?
Fuck knows.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Could be wrong, but guessing it is easier for them to come from Albania / N. Macedonia to the EU than to an isolated pariah state?
Fuck knows.

Havers min. Why would it be easier to come from a non eu country to the eu than to another non eu country? What’s the difference? 

18 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Fuck knows.

Not researched it and no doubt will get my arse handed to me if I’m wrong but my take on it is that it is highly likely to be caused by Brexit. So pre Brexit eu citizens could move no hassle freedom of movement. Non E U had to be full time nternationalists with a certain number of caps . Quick hearing in you come.

Didnt fill the cap criteria in you come probably might need to have a quick  SFA hearing to allow the toss to be argued.

Post Brexit points based system for all non uk nationals. Individual countries assessed depending on level.

So if you are a Spain International and Chelsea want to sign you in you come with a minimum of fuss.

Howevet if you are an Albanian or North Macedonian international be prepared for a bumpy ride,

so fuck Brexit 

no doubt Ten Caat can confirm and correct me on the minutiae 

3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

A month tomorrow since we announced Ramadani and he's still not here. 2 weeks since Miovski was announced, at this rate he'll be lucky to be here and available for the Celtic game.

It's poor that the club have not gave us regular updates on the progress on their visa/relocation applications. 

Mind you, I retract what I said above considering how the tory cunts have chosen to handle Ukrainians visa applications. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's poor that the club have not gave us regular updates on the progress on their visa/relocation applications. 

Mind you, I retract what I said above considering how the tory cunts have chosen to handle Ukrainians visa applications. 

I think the club have given us regular updates MAD on these two in the main. 

Just not regular enough for folk like zeroisgod76 who seems to want hourly updates. 

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Just not regular enough for folk like zeroisgod76 who seems to want hourly updates. 

Where have I said I want hourly, daily or even weekly updates? Not the clubs fault there’s so much red tape getting these players in is it?

12 hours ago, NEM said:

Havers min. Why would it be easier to come from a non eu country to the eu than to another non eu country? What’s the difference? 

Just guessing as stated.

Goodwin himself said it was due to Brexit and related to the lengthy visa process therein.

And what Jim says goes.

Surely you ken this? ?

Clearly there is a difference.

As you would expect given the (now) completely separate visa application mechanisms in place for UK* and EU.

UK* application of course known to be tragically convoluted, much like their residency process post brexit for folks who had lived there for decades!

Though additionally,  and not going to help, would be the general incompetence of the UK* civil servants administering (hindering) the process.

Never been the sharpest tools in the box.

* not officially recognised by this poster.

Much like the TRNC is not, by the international community.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

To be fair, the club have given us updates in a timely manner.

It's probably a combination of my impatience and frustration that Ramadani and Miovski have yet to arrive in Aberdeen due to bureaucracy, whilst other clubs have, somehow or another, got their foreign import deals over the line. 

I was thinking though why has Tam Courts visa application to relocate, work and stay in Hungary been processed and approved so quickly, whilst we are still waiting for two players who formerly played for a Hungarian side a number weeks on to be sorted out??

• 2 weeks later...

Bojans now lives in my town 

The first kick he took when he arrived at the ground

Ended up in the net, the keeper got no touch 

Poor cunt spent the half just coverin' up

Bojan Miovski 

I love - Bojan Miovski

I love - Bojan Miovski

Bojan Miovski 

To the tune of born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen 

One for you @dave_min ?

2 hours ago, Dad said: