Bojan Miovski

21 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Can you tell from how he walks into cormack park that he’s a good player? 

Yes you can. Looked happy, big smiles, did a double take and paused at the photo of Alex Ferguson. Also, wasn't limping after having reconstructive knee surgery. On both knees. 

28 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Can you tell from how he walks into cormack park that he’s a good player? 

He got out of the car like a fucking hero - then walked through Cormack Park like a top, top cunt

Its pretty clear ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Yes you can. Looked happy, big smiles, did a double take and paused at the photo of Alex Ferguson. Also, wasn't limping after having reconstructive knee surgery. On both knees. 

Was that sir Alex he was looking at or was it cadger? 
I agree when it comes to the knees he looked like he was not nursing an injury. Refreshing not signing a lower league English player who almost made it but had a lot of injuries. 

Rama looked well chuffed to see him judging by JG's comments in presser and the training pics. Maybe the two have a real bromance going on and will bring the best out of each other.

Genuinely excited to see big Bo hit the hallowed turf of Pittodrie on Sunday and get his Dons career off and running.

24 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

If your going to put on a bet like that, lump it on Ramirez. By far the likeliest of the 3 to end up top scorer.

I stuck a tenner on him last year, if he hadn't taken the hump after January he'd have easily been top scorer even playing in a shit team. 

On 6/23/2022 at 11:22 PM, Millertime said:

WOW

O

W

yes!!!!!!!

I Absolutely love this guy already and in all seriousness, think he will leave us in a good few years time having cemented himself as the best striker to ever play in Scotland 

He looks INCREDIBLE 

The headlines being:

'Miovski is offski'

7 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

If your going to put on a bet like that, lump it on Ramirez. By far the likeliest of the 3 to end up top scorer.

Ramirez who only turns up for half a season and is likely to be gone by the end of august? Nah had my fingers burnt with that lazy prick last season ?

5 hours ago, Dad said:

Ooo tough cunt ? 

I am a fucking trembling

Prick 

Ha ha just stay away Jonah