Bojan Miovski

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

Fuck off… I like Miovski but had that been Ramirez that missed that chance he’d be getting slaughtered on here all week. Fairs fair, he deserves criticism for it.

It was a shocking miss. 

But your answer to being unhappy about Ramirez getting stick is to do the same to Miovski?   You've just shown yourself up as being as bad as the folk you've been criticising 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Ach, been doing the same thing for years yet folk still fall for it, why try to be better?  I have no agenda against Miovski, poor miss but it happens.

Aye it was a shocker of a miss.  Fuck knows why he decided to scoop it,  could have slotted it either side. 

Defending was a bigger concern though.  Fucking hell,  that second half was crazy stuff. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It was a shocking miss. 

But your answer to being unhappy about Ramirez getting stick is to do the same to Miovski?   You've just shown yourself up as being as bad as the folk you've been criticising 

I criticised Ramirez for his miss against Raith, only fair Miovski gets criticised for his… FYI I also praised him for his goal. I’ve said I like him, he’s not beyond criticism though.

Miovski should've bagged that first one but he's not the issue at all today. 

Trying to play with footballers as limited as Stewart and Richardson always going to be a fucking nightmare. 

Expect inconsistency, but I don't expect abject dogshit, which is what today was. 

Just now, CCB III said:

Miovski should've bagged that first one but he's not the issue at all today. 

Trying to play with footballers as limited as Stewart and Richardson always going to be a fucking nightmare. 

Expect inconsistency, but I don't expect abject dogshit, which is what today was. 

Agreed Consi.

What was the right side like when Morris came on?   Fucking hell min. Madness.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

It would need to skelp the club record fee we got for Ramsay for us to consider it. He's only 23. Signed a 4 year contract, full international. 

Fully agree. He is everything a striker should be. He has a great future ahead of him. Hopefully at AFC for at least a couple of years. 

31 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Fully agree. He is everything a striker should be. He has a great future ahead of him. Hopefully at AFC for at least a couple of years. 

Hopefully next summer we can get him tied down with an extension for another year or 2. Maximise his value. He may not sign it as he'll want to go down south and we won't prevent him from doing so but he will make us millions. Think of how many he could have had already. One chalked off last week, one this week, gave Vinny the penalty, the dink against Motherwell. He should be in double figures already for the season ?