Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CCB III

Bojan Miovski

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Says just over £500k for Miovski

Also says £300k for Richardson and Ramadani was just over £100k, so best part of £950k in total this summer

IF we negotiate a permanent deal for Scales (Jim Goodwin suggested they’d try mid-season) then you’re looking at the guts of what Celtic paid for him (£400-£500k) too.

Notwithstanding what we might spend on the 3-4 Jim Goodwin still wants to bring in. 

 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

IF we negotiate a permanent deal for Scales (Jim Goodwin suggested they’d try mid-season) then you’re looking at the guts of what Celtic paid for him (£400-£500k) too.

Notwithstanding what we might spend on the 3-4 Jim Goodwin still wants to bring in. 

 

It's exciting

Properly spending the money we have brought in!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's exciting

Properly spending the money we have brought in!

Thing is, we've basically only spent the £1M we got for McKenna. Which is money that we I doubt we expected or budgeted for, so we're breaking even with those guys before you even start to look at the money brought in from the Ramsey sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Thing is, we've basically only spent the £1M we got for McKenna. Which is money that we I doubt we expected or budgeted for, so we're breaking even with those guys before you even start to look at the money brought in from the Ramsey sale. 

"Only spent £1m"

Come on, that's huge for us 

Also think we probably have 2 or 3 more to come in which will be more spend 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

"Only spent £1m"

Come on, that's huge for us 

Also think we probably have 2 or 3 more to come in which will be more spend 

not to mention the big new lucrative contract extension for Connor Barron that you have promised us is basically signed 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's exciting

Properly spending the money we have brought in!

Speculating to accumulate. Its great to see the club in this position to go for it, feel like this was always Daves plan but covid derailed it. Really looking forward to seeing how the team gels over the next few months. If we can drop in a couple creative players we are looking in good shape to compete at the right end of the table and in cups. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Thing is, we've basically only spent the £1M we got for McKenna. Which is money that we I doubt we expected or budgeted for, so we're breaking even with those guys before you even start to look at the money brought in from the Ramsey sale. 

Plus, do you know if we got the 1m in one lump or is it staggered?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

not to mention the big new lucrative contract extension for Connor Barron that you have promised us is basically signed 😉 

Haha exactly...

Still think it won't happen?

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha exactly...

Still think it won't happen?

Haha! I still have lingering doubts going on what I was told by someone i trust and know is very close to him. But i don't catch up with the person that often so it is quite some weeks since I heard what I got told. 

But your contacts are maybe closer still and something may have changed so I'm still very much looking forward to bowing down to your greater knowledge on this 🙂 you seem very confident and JG also seemed quite confident on the subject yesterday. Although he did have a little dig at Connor's agent again who is the same agent as Considine had so already there is a little bit of friction there and I think he should maybe wait until its signed before having more digs at him. Unless he has already signed it? 

Edited by SupportmeansSUPPORT

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, reekie_dock said:

His bird will last about 5 mins in Aberdeen before returning home depressed, his form will nose dive like CR cause he’s nae getting his hole and we’ll have two strikers we a face on contributing absolutely fuck all.

Goodwin will be sacked before the winter break 

The oracle has had a vision 

Maybe they can just shag each other. What a strike partnership we could be in for

Share this post


Link to post

No way we should be paying more than 300k for scales. It’s obviously a transfer that’s not worked out given the amount of game time he’s received.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

No way we should be paying more than 300k for scales. It’s obviously a transfer that’s not worked out given the amount of game time he’s received.

Why should we be negotiating with Celtic mid season.

If he plays well then the value goes up.

If he is poor then surely we don’t want him.

This should have been done preseason or don’t take him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joe pike said:

Why should we be negotiating with Celtic mid season.

If he plays well then the value goes up.

If he is poor then surely we don’t want him.

This should have been done preseason or don’t take him.

I think Goodwin is hoping that Celtic get all the defenders they are after during this window so they'll be willing to let Scales leave permanently. 

I see they are after Ben Davies from Liverpool again. If they get him and the left sided Argie boy they're also after then they'll have absolutely no further use for Scales. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

"Only spent £1m"

Come on, that's huge for us 

Also think we probably have 2 or 3 more to come in which will be more spend 

I didn't mean it in a "we didn't spend a lot" i just meant that we've "only" spent the money that we weren't expecting. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No, let’s not.

He’s behind Besuijen, Duncan, Hayes, Kennedy & Watkins for the wide positions.

He’s been here, in & about the first team for about four seasons & not progressed at all. Arguably he’s regressed.

Ideally, I’d offload him & Kennedy if we can & replace them with one first choice wide left player 

I get the impression Goodwin will give it to him. Kennedy is irredeemable. But connor mclennan is younger and came up with afc

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

I get the impression Goodwin will give it to him. Kennedy is irredeemable. But connor mclennan is younger and came up with afc

Goodwin prefers Kennedy to McLennan, I’d be pretty sure of that.

A bit like saying you prefer a pube sandwich to a shite sandwich to be fair. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to see Kennedy played more centrally possibly in behind a striker, St Johnstone fans say that is his best position, so off course we play him out wide!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Goodwin prefers Kennedy to McLennan, I’d be pretty sure of that.

A bit like saying you prefer a pube sandwich to a shite sandwich to be fair. 

I'm sure we'll find out

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Goodwin prefers Kennedy to McLennan, I’d be pretty sure of that.

A bit like saying you prefer a pube sandwich to a shite sandwich to be fair. 

Female pubes ?.....no brainer

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Should start singing this at games 

I'd look like a bloody weirdo

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'd look like a bloody weirdo

And what do you think you look like at present?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

And what do you think you look like at present?

Haha, a weirdo, yes

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, redone said:

Female pubes ?.....no brainer

Susan boyle/ Roseanne barr gray ones no less

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PondHopper said:

Susan boyle/ Roseanne barr gray ones no less

:spunk:

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, redone said:

:spunk:

Jerking off to a connor mclennan analogy.  You're a true fan

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...