Things you find funny that you shouldn't

CCB III

Guest milne_afc

Why ‘shouldn’t’ certain things be funny? Who the arbiter of taste and decency? Humour is a coping mechanism for the emotionally retarded, I hear.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

When people describe child molestation as "interfering wi children." 

Dunno why but the phrase "interfering" in that context makes me crease. 

It's a strange euphemism probably started by Ted Heath and other tory party members to explain their antics to each other when questioned later. 

In answer to the thread, probably Friends. 

Guest milne_afc

I always thought ‘interfered with’ just meant a wee fondle or a single finger insertion. Molestation is the serious shit, *** that’s not on ***

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I always thought ‘interfered with’ just meant a wee fondle or a single finger insertion. Molestation is the serious shit, a rock hard adult penis repeatedly inserted into the anus of a child etc.

? FFS

I didn't know there was a distinction. 

I find minks absolutely hilarious... just the shit they do and the things they say.

Couple on here cracked me up, though ultimately they get blocked when they become too tedious.

But initially there's nothing as funny as finding a new mink to laugh at for a few weeks before you decide you've had your fun.

Magnificent.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

I find minks absolutely hilarious... just the shit they do and the things they say.

Couple on here cracked me up, though ultimately they get blocked when they become too tedious.

But initially there's nothing as funny as finding a new mink to laugh at for a few weeks before you decide you've had your fun.

Magnificent.

Who were the minks on here then

Many years ago now, my wife and I were having dinner with my best man and his wife. I asked him how his family were doing, he told me that his mum had just been diagnosed with Ms, at which point I started laughing uncontrollably to the point of tears. I felt awful, but just couldn't stop. Now, the reason for my reaction wasn't that I was amused by his mother's diagnosis, not at all, but the previous evening I had viewed an episode of family guy in which Peter confronted his former bully only to be told by his son not to beat up said bully as he has MS, to which Peter replys "a monkey scrotum, even more reason to beat him up" . I still wince to this day whenever reminded of the event. 

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Many years ago now, my wife and I were having dinner with my best man and his wife. I asked him how his family were doing, he told me that his mum had just been diagnosed with Ms, at which point I started laughing uncontrollably to the point of tears. I felt awful, but just couldn't stop. Now, the reason for my reaction wasn't that I was amused by his mother's diagnosis, not at all, but the previous evening I had viewed an episode of family guy in which Peter confronted his former bully only to be told by his son not to beat up said bully as he has MS, to which Peter replys "a monkey scrotum, even more reason to beat him up" . I still wince to this day whenever reminded of the event. 

?

Hahahah

28 minutes ago, CCB III said:

?

Hahahah

I do the same with Death, there’s a few times folk have come into the office and said such and such died at the weekend. In no way can this be construed as funny but yet I find myself laughing to the extent I have to leave the room. Must be some sort of nervous reaction but it’s nae good when you are stifling tears and pulling a hernia over someone’s granny dying of cancer.

I’m probably going to hell.

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I do the same with Death, there’s a few times folk have come into the office and said such and such died at the weekend. In no way can this be construed as funny but yet I find myself laughing to the extent I have to leave the room. Must be some sort of nervous reaction but it’s nae good when you are stifling tears and pulling a hernia over someone’s granny dying of cancer.

I’m probably going to hell.

Hahaha

Aye. 

My mate once told me his dad had diabetes, caused the same reaction. 

Who knows why? Complex creatures 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Spastics and the word spastic or derivative's there of, spaz, spacker etc.  Funny as fuck to me.

Aye, there was good audio clip of some Scotch tourist in Ibiza the other week who made good use of it.

found it 

Yeah, you are. Gr8 line.

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Street dogs being beaten with frying pans. 

Arabian Knight. 

I did go through a period of watching videos of Asian guys battering dogs to death.

Wasn't humane, either. 

Little Asian fella goes into a cage of dogs, singles one out, and proceeds to batter the screaming pooch to death with a two by four, while all the other dogs cower in fear knowing their turn is coming. 

Horrific stuff. 

Makes me want to go into a cage of little Asian guys wielding a two by four. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I did go through a period of watching videos of Asian guys battering dogs to death.

Wasn't humane, either. 

Little Asian fella goes into a cage of dogs, singles one out, and proceeds to batter the screaming pooch to death with a two by four, while all the other dogs cower in fear knowing their turn is coming. 

Horrific stuff. 

Makes me want to go into a cage of little Asian guys wielding a two by four. 

That's not something I should admit to on a public forum and is more than a little fucked up. 

However, dogs are fucking pests, like cockroaches, Huns, Brian and Piers Morgan. 

Report those little Asian bastards to the FB Aye next time.  Or gimme a call and we shall learn them little cunts about the art of war. 

12 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

That's not something I should admit to on a public forum and is more than a little fucked up. 

However, dogs are fucking pests, like cockroaches, Huns, Brian and Piers Morgan. 

Report those little Asian bastards to the FB Aye next time.  Or gimme a call and we shall learn them little cunts about the art of war. 

It's not like I was producing the stuff... you start off watching Winnie the Pooh clips, you end up going down a rabbit hole and find yourself watching dugs get bonked on the conk for the Thai restaurant industry. I have no guilt about informing myself on what goes on in those shady parts of the world where dog is considered snack food. 

I have even less guilt about imagining myself battering Asians dog-killers to death and shagging their willing women in a victory parade down Pyongyang's main street. 

spacer.png