Stirling Albion 0 - 5 Aberdeen

Some of the Stirling players looked exhausted coming up on half time.

Watching the goals flow obviously helps enjoy the evening but I'm going to ask what always gets asked at the start of the season...why don't we have summer football in Scotland? Been great strolling to the game and sitting back in the sun taking it in. A beer would be nice too but one pointless restriction at a time

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Me old china .

Ian Dury - London Bus drivers prayer.

Our Father,
Who art in Hendon
Harrow Road be Thy name
Thy Kingston come
Thy Wimbledon
In Erith as it is in Hendon.
Give us this day our Berkhampstead
And forgive us our Westminsters
As we forgive those who Westminster against us.
Lead us not into Temple Station
And deliver us from Ealing,
For thine is the Kingston
The Purley and the Crawley,
For Iver and Iver
Crouch End

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Looks great tonight, long may it continue

I fear we have fallen into this trap too many times at this stage in the season before, but by god we look superb

It's just good to see us batter a side, far too often we've gone in to games against lesser sides and just seen them off 2 or 3-0 which is alright but it's nice to us playing like this tonight.

This is the first game I've managed to watch live so far this season. Looking good so far, albeit against very poor opposition.

I'm impressed with Stewart and Scales - not been challenged defensively but they look decent on the ball. A couple of the goals have come from moves initially started with good passes from Scales. I'd be doing everything I could to get him signed up permanently. 

Kennedy looking like a new player, and Besoujin looking much more involved and dangerous playing more central.

Hoping we'll keep up the intensity in the second half and maybe see decent runouts for Lopes, Harvey, Polvara