Connor Ronan

He clearly wants to stay at Wolves which is fair enough. If he's not part of their squad for the upcoming season though i can't see why they'd send him on loan again over selling him. He signed a 4 year contract in 2020 and has been out on loan every year since. If he's not going to make it with them this season then he's not going to make it next either. Surely in that case they'd just sell now and cut their losses.

Has he got 2 years left on his contract? Even so, seems bizarre to put a 24 yr old out on loan, again. In terms of the lads ability and suitability to play in the Premier League, Wolves either know or they don’t know. Is Mavis Riley their Director of Football?

Not fair on the lad, first or foremost 

Have read bits of the Wolves fan's forum and the recent press article above.

If I am reading things correctly Wolves haven't signed too many players this window which, coupled with Ronan being already low down within their 25 player squad, would mean IF they sign one or two players this week he is likely to be loaned out again/sold.

We should be 100% in pole position to exploit such a situation but IF Ronan is retained by Wolves would expect Dons to have a Plan B that can be actioned fairly swiftly. 

However do the ITK crew know anything about any Plan B?

14 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Have read bits of the Wolves fan's forum and the recent press article above.

If I am reading things correctly Wolves haven't signed too many players this window which, coupled with Ronan being already low down within their 25 player squad, would mean IF they sign one or two players this week he is likely to be loaned out again/sold.

We should be 100% in pole position to exploit such a situation but IF Ronan is retained by Wolves would expect Dons to have a Plan B that can be actioned fairly swiftly. 

Would presume McGrath will move to Scotland on loan/permanent this month so could be a Plan B.

The ITK crowd say weve cooled our interest in him though.

38 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

About as much as they know about Plans A, C-Z.

Ultimately we can sit here and mumble about Ronan as much as we want but AFC have held their cards very close to their chest for the majority of this transfer window with the vast majority not being known about until 24 hours before they sign.

I'm actually glad that there's gaps between bursts of signings. If we signed 9 players in one week I'm not entirely sure I'd be convinced that due diligence had been done on all of those signings. The fact they're coming in waves makes me far less nervous about our dealings.

31 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Who are they? WW said we had during the Celtic game on Sunday; not sure if he/she has  proper confirmation or access to Wolves hierarchy or not

McGrath I was meaning but same applies. Pinch of salt and of course we might end up in for him yet

6 hours ago, 20two20 said:

About as much as they know about Plans A, C-Z.

Ultimately we can sit here and mumble about Ronan as much as we want but AFC have held their cards very close to their chest for the majority of this transfer window with the vast majority not being known about until 24 hours before they sign.

I'm actually glad that there's gaps between bursts of signings. If we signed 9 players in one week I'm not entirely sure I'd be convinced that due diligence had been done on all of those signings. The fact they're coming in waves makes me far less nervous about our dealings.

Ronan to sign for Dons within 24 hours.

Don't think he's made Wolves 25 man playing squad and is resigned to leaving to further his career. 

Watery Farts no longer interested, Dons in pole position. 

21 hours ago, Helmet said:

There's every fucking reason to mention 9 other eggs. You can't sign a whole team in on swoop - it takes time.

Do you actually know we are only interested in Ronan for CM or is this all just based on assumptions and shit that you imagined?

Have some patience.

Was that supposed to be one coop.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Clubs in the champions league are loaning players in you absolute retard. How you think a club like ours shouldn't be using the market to source players outwith their permanent budget is baffling. Thick cunt. 

Listen fuck head, loanees are a filler for a season , numb nuts like you may sliver at the mouth for loanees thousands don’t.  Now go take a running Durrant Dive off Ben Nevis without a fucking parachute.   

• Haha 2