Connor Ronan

9 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Listen fuck head, loanees are a filler for a season , numb nuts like you may sliver at the mouth for loanees thousands don’t.  Now go take a running Durrant Dive off Ben Nevis without a fucking parachute.   

If the filler is unaffordable permanently and scores the winner in the final would anyone give a fuck? Probably just you and the "thousands" of other thick cunts  ??

52 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Seek help you poor cunt. I'll give you a lift to Cornhill if you've chewed your free bus pass?

How the fuck are you going to get out of Ross clinic and out of your straight jacket , to give me a lift to corn hill.  Dumbo. How the fuck are you going to be able to change gear and hold the steering wheel.  I will take that back your moos big enough.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Will our man Ronan get some game time for Wolves tonight? Are they even playing tonight?

35 minutes ago, minijc said:

He played for their under 21s yesterday.

25 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Which would seem very strange.

It might look like the old David Bates treatment?

Left out of the 20.

He'll be on the move this month.

From what is readily available on-line despite going on pre-season trip Ronan is not in manager's plan and is certain to be loaned out or sold.

However it is reported that English Championship sides could be interested in conjunction with us and 1 or 2 other Scottish sides.

If JG is hinting at this being the one player he wants to push over the line before the window shuts I wouldn't be overly hopeful of success. 

It maybe the departures from Pittodrie we should concentrate on before Thursday. 

2 or 3 would be good.

Bruno Lage makes one change to his Wolves matchday squad from the 1-1 draw at home to Newcastle on Sunday - Connor Ronan takes Yerson Mosquera's place on the bench.

Wolves XI: Jose Sa, Semedo, Collins, Kilman, Jonny, Nunes, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Goncalo Guedes, Jimenez, Pedro Neto

Subs: Sarkic, Toti, Ait-Nouri, Ronan, Dendoncker, Podence, Traore, Hwang, Campbell

12 minutes ago, Dad said:

Bruno Lage makes one change to his Wolves matchday squad from the 1-1 draw at home to Newcastle on Sunday - Connor Ronan takes Yerson Mosquera's place on the bench.

Wolves XI: Jose Sa, Semedo, Collins, Kilman, Jonny, Nunes, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Goncalo Guedes, Jimenez, Pedro Neto

Subs: Sarkic, Toti, Ait-Nouri, Ronan, Dendoncker, Podence, Traore, Hwang, Campbell

Cheers Jeff.

• 3 months later...