The Weekly Chat Accumulator 2022/23 Season

With the new season a week away and having not seen Dandydon for the summer I thought I'd get this up and running.  Finally had some success at the end of the season after a poor run, let's have a better year this time.  I think switching to a 5 team acca should continue.

Stick in a your name if you want to be in the team, and try to keep an eye out when you are due to pick, please.

The 'rules' are:

Saturday 3pm kick offs in the main UK leagues.  Unless it’s an international week, when any Fri/Sat/Sun mixed kick off times are allowed.

No picks at shorter odds than 1/2.

Btts/ Over 2.5/ handicap bets etc allowed but no two bets on the same match.

Three+ winning picks in a row and you get an extra life for a losing pick.

Choice to be posted before 11am on Saturday (sooner if possible for #earlyvalue ?), if you miss your turn you go to the bottom of the subs list and the first of the subs gets your place.

Try and do a bit of research, and don't moan about other people's picks.  Unless they pick the huns to win.

add a comment if I've missed anything out.

Team:

G31DON

Subs:

11 hours ago, thedandydon said:

I’m still around, not gone anywhere. Happy for you to take the reigns this season though. I’m in also.

Don't want to steal your thread dandy, up to you, but also happy to keep on top of it if you fancy a season off from running the show. ?