Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen

6 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Didn't realise it was 430 kick off. 130am here, so I'm out. Disappointing.

5 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Yeah hope these late Sunday KO's aren't going to be a fixture... 11.30pm over here!  I'll be tired tomorrow!

Boost for me like.

Working til 6pm.

KO  6.30pm.

Nae that working would stop me fae watching it either like. ?

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

If we can't win the game I'd like to see Ramadani and Co taking some souls. 

If Furuhashi and the likes aren't holding their faces rolling around at least once they have failed our city. 

Hope not the last thing we need is refs targeting them all season. Cosgrove esk in for 1 challenge yellow out and useless for rest of the game 

Hoping for the best today a draw would be a great result but I think going to Parkhead has just come too soon for us as our squad isn't finalised yet meaning we are light in a couple of crucial areas. Realistically I expect we will lose but I hope we put in a strong and determined performance with several good moments of quality. As long as the signs are encouraging  that's the most important thing as games like today won't define our season. 

7 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Nothing less than a win today 

I like your optimism but it's not exactly an easy place to win they were undefeated at home domestically last season and have a far better team/squad than we do. Their squad is a settled one you know what you are going to get with them whereas there are still a lot of unknowns in our squad due to the huge turnover of players.

Let's be real here a draw would be a very good result for a club who finished 10th last season at the home of the defending champions. A win would be fantastic but in reality is unlikely. 

Hoping for a good result and a win today but just feel they are going to expose Roos with cross balls abd the lack of pace of Stewart by putting the lad Kyogi up front against him. Who will turn him inside out. 

Hopefully not but just think those are two weak points. 

for all of the good signings Goodwin has made we are still going into our first gane with a central midfielder at centre back and no real back up for that when we play Celtic 

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Let’s get stuck in. For a lot of these guys, it will be the biggest crowd they have ever played in front of. I think the first 20 minutes will be huge. 

I’ll go for a 1-1 draw with us scoring a late penalty. 

You been drinking.

Getting a penalty in Glasgow.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Expected line up.

Probably go 4-3-3 to match up Celtic

Roos

Richardson Stewart McCrorie Coulson.   
                            Ramadani.    
                     Polvara.          Hayes       
     Kennedy.        Miovski.      Kennedy 

Kennedy on both wings..

• Haha 1