Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen

• Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Just yet another example of why signing players that can't play against certain teams is stupid.

Scales can't play.

We lose McCrorie from midfield.

And end up in the hardest match of the season with a weakened centre midfield AND defence.

^^^this. 

Need to get this shit sorted

Have to ask why Polvara was marking Welsh and not one of our centre halves? However I'd be firing him off out on loan to a Championship club asap to learn about Scottish football....if he can't do it there he's not good enough for us. Which I suspect will prove to be the case.

I'm giving Coulson a bit of a free pass in this game as he's just in the door but right now neither Richardson nor Stewart look up to playing at this level. McCrorie not great either. And I reckon Roos will lose his place to Joe before August is out.  All very well keeping clean sheets against lower league opposition but our whole defence is getting found out here.

We've looked suspect from corners all pre-season, difference is there was quality to take advantage.

I see all the chat about this game being a free hit is gone... as long as this isn't a pumping my bed will be shitless.

That being said, we've offered absolutely nothing so far, awful stuff.

1 minute ago, McPhee123 said:

We've looked suspect from corners all pre-season, difference is there was quality to take advantage.

I see all the chat about this game being a free hit is gone... as long as this isn't a pumping my bed will be shitless.

That being said, we've offered absolutely nothing so far, awful stuff.

It’s been a pumping 

8 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Just yet another example of why signing players that can't play against certain teams is stupid.

Scales can't play.

And end up in the hardest match of the season with a weakened centre midfield AND defence.

1000%.

Aberdeen people in power, get this ongoing problem sorted!!!

12 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Scales can't play.

Spot on. 

• Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I don't get this standing off approach, get pressing these cunts, people saying the front 4 have had no service but the defence starts from the front, fuck knows what Hayes, Kennedy and Vicente ate doing out for a Sunday stroll

Dutchy doing fuck all. 

Trotting about the park pressing no-one