Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen

11 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Both have been hung out to dry playing against the best midfield 3 in the league. Not sure how they were meant to cope.

Better than he did. 

Makes the Bates thing weirder. Rather him at LCB than RMC, he's too handy in midfield.

6 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

He's shit, its not hate, it is also not my fault he is shit, now fuck off.

As I said latest hate figure for the morons. Ramadani and Richardson have been worse than him today.

Celtic will run away with the league this year, on another day they could have had 6 or 7.

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Come away. 

I thought we'd lose today but I also thought we'd make more than one chance. No out ball, it's like a hot potato and no one wants it. They've not changed from last season, same side, we should be doing better in transitions as well.

Stewart (good penalty box defender) not technical enough, same goes for Polvara and Richardson 

This won't define our season but it's really fucking discouraging 

Dramatic. Is what it is, can’t judge anything on games against a team with such a bigger budget and settled side.

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Come away. 

I thought we'd lose today but I also thought we'd make more than one chance. No out ball, it's like a hot potato and no one wants it. They've not changed from last season, same side, we should be doing better in transitions as well.

Stewart (good penalty box defender) not technical enough, same goes for Polvara and Richardson 

This won't define our season but it's really fucking discouraging 

Indeed. 

No surprise we have lost to Celtic. The manor we lost is more concerning. 

• Upvote 1

Get out of Glasgow without being humiliated and move on. Plenty to work on and highlights what many have said for a while, we need options in the middle of the park and at CB. We can’t do what we did all last season and have to move players around/change shape due to one player being missing, not as if we have an injury crisis.

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

As I said latest hate figure for the morons. Ramadani and Richardson have been worse than him today.

Celtic will run away with the league this year, on another day they could have had 6 or 7.

Richardson was clearly being targeted. Raith Rovers targeted him the other week too. Slightly concerned we paid 300k for the lad. Deserves time to prove himself.

Brutal honestly, Polvara isn't good enough for this level nor the Scottish Championship. League 1 standard.