Hayden Coulson signs

7 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Fair play to the club getting this number of players over the line before the first game of the season. Given the scale of the rebuild I had fears we would still be scrambling up until deadline day. 

You should have come on here more often. Would have put your mind at rest as everyone on here was very calm and confident we'd have everything place in time for the League starting.

Anyway, welcome Hayden. Try hard, point the badge, etc. You know the rest

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Fair play to the club getting this number of players over the line before the first game of the season. Given the scale of the rebuild I had fears we would still be scrambling up until deadline day. 

It has been really well done by Godwin and yes Cormack. And i also think the 4 League Cup group games were better than the Euro qualifiers of yesteryear for getting a bunch of new guys together.

I have no expectations of the Celtic game, but i think this is going to be a good season after.

Watching Hayden Coulson's RedTV interview, two things strike me.

1: He is in the last year of his Middlesborough contract and has lacked game time (so massively needs to prove himself).
2: He has experience of the Scottish league (having been on load at St Mirren).

Therefore, seems to be reasons to be believe this is a good loan move.

34 minutes ago, Gilwern said:

1: He is in the last year of his Middlesborough contract and has lacked game time (so massively needs to prove himself).

It's up to him to win a contract with us 

2 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

You should have come on here more often. Would have put your mind at rest as everyone on here was very calm and confident we'd have everything place in time for the League starting.

Anyway, welcome Hayden. Try hard, point the badge, etc. You know the rest

To be honest I’m probably one of the fans grateful for the extra few days for my bed sheets to dry off before the first game now most of the new players are in the door. 

4 hours ago, Gilwern said:

Describes the SPL as "a good little league" this from someone who struggled to get games in League 1 earlier this year. 

He's got a lot of work to do. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Describes the SPL as "a good little league" this from someone who struggled to get games in League 1 earlier this year. 

He's got a lot of work to do. 

He’s hardly going to describe the Scottish premiership as the best league in the world ?

not even kicked a ball yet ??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, adl333 said:

12 teams in the league, ie a little league.

We voted no in a "once in a generation referendum" direct quote from NS. Get over it ....

Wise up.

It’s a lot littler than the English Premier League.

All the Fannie’s poring over what new signings say in their interview.

Moaning about fuck all.