Hayden Coulson signs

7 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Sounds like MacKenzie is just about there, while JG said Shayden Morris is "in contention" this weekend. 

I don't think Mackenzie fits in with the style of football we are trying to adopt.

Coulsen definitely does. As does Scales when utilised at LB.

Mackenzie is also a bit cumbersome.

His erse is too big for fluid movement across the grass.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, old sheep said:

All the talk was about getting Scales signed up permanently, but I'd also sign this guy up in an instant. Solid full back with a lot of skill going forward.

Aye. 

I think some folk judged him prematurely based on some games for St Mirren a few years back when he was a young lad.   He looks like he knows what he's doing and he's a fair bit better than any of our other left backs. 

Up to Mackenzie to try and improve now to show he's capable of displacing or at least competing with him

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Nae sure what you mean. 

Loan player comes in and displaces young player.   Young player needs to react the right way and use this season to try and get better to be able to stay in the mix. 

What I mean is with their respective abilities considered, there is zero chance that Mackenzie will displace Coulsen while he is fit.

Not even a 1 in 100 chance.

FFS min. ?

• 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, Dorich Bisconti said:

Lets talk abt Coulson ana! He's shite!! And has been for ages. He's clueless and a weak skinny English cunt!!

Least of our problems. The guy is an excellent footballer. He does seem to have issues with picking up injuries, which is likely the only reason we've got him. Nowadays when you can make 5 subs I'd rather have a guy of his quality who can play 70 mins a week with MacKenzie or Hayes coming on for the final 20, than a lesser player who can manage 90 mins each week.