Aberdeen Football Programme

anderson72

Guys,

I have collected hundreds of Aberdeen Football Programmes over the years, since the early 80's through to present day.

Since moving house, space is limited and decided to see about selling them.

Does anybody have any experience or knowledge, that they could provide in helping me letting go off the AFC Programmes to a good home, with a selling price also.

Some of the Programmes are signed, one from the Bayern Munich game during the ECWC run.

Also have a 82 / 83 team signed poster.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

36 minutes ago, anderson72 said:

Guys,

I have collected hundreds of Aberdeen Football Programmes over the years, since the early 80's through to present day.

Does anybody have any experience or knowledge, that they could provide in helping me letting go off the AFC Programmes to a good home, with a selling price also.

Some of the Programmes are signed, one from the Bayern Munich game during the ECWC run.

Maybe you could try tweeting the AFC Heritage guys? 

8 hours ago, anderson72 said:

Guys,

Stick up a picture of the signed poster, can you?

11 hours ago, anderson72 said:

Guys,

I've got a pal who's a geeky fitba memorabilia type. Buys his stuff on eBay mostly I think.