Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Probably as good  a first half I've seen from us in a good while.  OK, they're stuffy as fuck and down to 10 but you can only play what's in front of you.  The encouragin' thing too is we're really nowhere near the finished article neither.  Great stuff.

Been men against boys - we are battering them.  They can't get a touch.  St Mirren are shit and 10 men is helping obviously... but it's been a fantastic first half.

• Like 1

I've felt the loan market is of importance.  Good to see a high quality prospect come in and make a big impact.  Hopefully management can see the difference between this kid and that guy from Brighton who should be doing piercings at Claire's. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Probably as good  a first half I've seen from us in a good while.  OK, they're stuffy as fuck and down to 10 but you can only play what's in front of you.  The encouragin' thing too is we're really nowhere near the finished article neither.  Great stuff.

Yep, you can see the attacking intent is there that we didn't have last year. Better movement all over, pace, getting the ball forward more quickly rather than passing it around all day with no idea how to break down the opposition.

This teams got loads to come yet and hopefully will go on to a really good season.

But no doubt the resident wet lettuces will still be moaning, fretting and griping about every tiny irrelevant detail in about a hundred posts a day on here.