Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

5 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

That’s was just a superb win. Could have got more. Off now to watch Atlanta United v Seattle Sounders with my son in the Mercedes Benz Stadium. Brought the Dons tops of course. 

Visiting Atlanta or live in the area.  I try to make a few games a year and wear my Dons top every time.

7 minutes ago, fifesheep said:

Here’s the thing , we don’t know what kind of transfer cash we have but , if it came down to it would we put in a really good bid to get Scales ( before the deadline as opposed to Jan ) , or do we use the cash to get Ronan ? I am gonna say Scales

Ronan on the bench for Wolves today. Can’t see that one happening. 

37 minutes ago, Gilwern said:

Scales played well. I presumed he was a tree-trunk-esque Ash Taylor-type clogger, but he appears to be able to play a pass.

Mentioned before on here, I watched a Celtic game online last year where he started - they were playing him in a kind of wing-back role and he looked dangerous going forward.

Good shot on him too. My main reservation would be, once he gets a season here to show what he can do, they might not want to let him go...

52 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Esteemed company the lad Clarkson will be in with by scoring on his debut....

Bett, Van der Ark, Gillhaus, and Shearer are just four I think of but I'm sure they'll be more.

Great shout out...only one cannae mind is Shearer....Bett home to Hibs, 3-0, 1985; VdA away at Well, 1988?; Gillhaus, East End Pk, November 89.....oh Hartley's 3 pens v Accies.....now what year would that have been...? pre-McInnes, right?

Good performance - not yet time to get carried away - playing against 10 men for the majority - though ref did his best to even that up by his performance in the second half

Stewart needs to be less wasteful - Scales to take his chance 

Cracking goals - Miovski and Hayes seem to have a good understanding which is positive - despite the screamer of a goal the most telling was the 2nd because of the team work involved.

Lose the silly errors and we could have a very good season.

A good win - playing football on the front foot - more please