Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

Other than Coulson injury the only things that pissed me off in that game was the ref with a shite penalty call & the McCrorie booking just before. What a wanker.

Still pissing me off that JG hasn’t signed a LCH that can also ‘cover’ at LB though ?

we have plenty cover at LB really but fk all at LCH. He can’t really justify his comments on Bates (shite as he is) saying that he doesn’t like a right footed defender playing LCH but only have a right footed midfielder as his main backup cover in that position in McCrorie.

Just sign a fkn LCH JG please ffs

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t think we’ll be seeing Hayden Coulson any time soon by the sounds of Jim Goodwin’s comments on REDTV 

As much as Gallagher getting sent off was funny, this is a bad blow.

Gutted by the Roberts injury but can accept it. But its one thing if you get an unfortunate injury, but for the loon to be put out due to that fucking cart horse putting in a shocking challenge sticks in the throat. 

• Upvote 1

Good performance overall should have scored more but cannot complain with 4, 2nd half spoiled by a poor referee showed no protection to our players gave them a poor pen and booked Mccrorie when it wasn’t even a foul. The lad Clarkson was superb played some lovely passes always played with his head up and score an absolute screamer great debut

39 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Other than Coulson injury the only things that pissed me off in that game was the ref with a shite penalty call & the McCrorie booking just before. What a wanker.

Still pissing me off that JG hasn’t signed a LCH that can also ‘cover’ at LB though ?

we have plenty cover at LB really but fk all at LCH. He can’t really justify his comments on Bates (shite as he is) saying that he doesn’t like a right footed defender playing LCH but only have a right footed midfielder as his main backup cover in that position in McCrorie.

Just sign a fkn LCH JG please ffs

Does seem a pity we let considine go.  Could have given cover we haven’t got at the moment.  Who would you rather bates or considine as our back up

1 minute ago, Bamber said:

Does seem a pity we let considine go.  Could have given cover we haven’t got at the moment.  Who would you rather bates or considine as our back up

I'd fully expect another centre back if we shift Bates 

The Consi ship has well and truly sailed. I thought we'd all moved on from that. 

• Upvote 1

Very happy with that - I'd went in quite cautious but pleased to say they very much exceeded my expectations. 

Good performances all round but I was particularly impressed with Scales who looks like he can be a creative attacking threat as well as solid defender.

Fair play to Clarkson, can't be easy coming in at short notice but he looked a real find.  Good to have some more options in centre midfield. 

Nasty challenge by Gallagher, the injuries were the only downside today.

22 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Considine over Bates 100%.

Over Considine going but with the lack of cover & the stink around his departure (whichever side was most stinking in that shambles) you have to wonder why JG hasn’t really brought in decent cover yet. Not like he didn’t know it’s an important hole to cover

1 hour ago, Ernie McCracken said:

As much as Gallagher getting sent off was funny, this is a bad blow.

Gutted by the Roberts injury but can accept it. But its one thing if you get an unfortunate injury, but for the loon to be put out due to that fucking cart horse putting in a shocking challenge sticks in the throat. 

It’s funny because the big thug never once out in a challenge like that whilst playing for the Dons 

I hated the cunt whilst he was here, I hate the cunt even more now.

Cunt.