Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

2 hours ago, Harry's Double Shuffle said:

Great shout out...only one cannae mind is Shearer....Bett home to Hibs, 3-0, 1985; VdA away at Well, 1988?; Gillhaus, East End Pk, November 89.....oh Hartley's 3 pens v Accies.....now what year would that have been...? pre-McInnes, right?

Aye, that was 2010 min when Hartley scored 3 pens against the cornershopmen in the opening game of season 10/11. 

A Doonies Farm cliff descent after that false dawn.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And today should officially end ANY talk of us signing Charles Dunne.

He’s a fucking carthorse. 

I was just about to comment the exact same ?. Responsible for 2 of the goals today with absolutely horrific defending. And to think we had apparently bid £100k for him. 

Sadly i still think he'll end up here. 

28 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I was just about to comment the exact same ?. Responsible for 2 of the goals today with absolutely horrific defending. And to think we had apparently bid £100k for him. 

Sadly i still think he'll end up here. 

Well according to Jimmy Dragon we don't need to worry, thankfully.

Guest milne_afc
51 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Great 1st half, the catering in the ground is fucking disgraceful

I see they had mince n mealie pies. Did you get some?

14 minutes ago, super_al said:

Well according to Jimmy Dragon we don't need to worry, thankfully.

Hopefully that turns out to be the case. The one thing we need to do is get Celtix to sell us Scales. Thought he was outstanding today. Some of his balls for Miovski were top drawer. When out at left back he didn't look out of place in the slightest there either. 

Think Goodwin was right when he said we'd be excited by him. Top defender. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Hopefully that turns out to be the case. The one thing we need to do is get Celtix to sell us Scales. Thought he was outstanding today. Some of his balls for Miovski were top drawer. When out at left back he didn't look out of place in the slightest there either. 

Think Goodwin was right when he said we'd be excited by him. Top defender. 

As others have said the better we do this season and the better he plays, the less chance there is of them selling him to us. Best move the dons will make this summer would be giving Celtic whatever it’s going to take to get him permanently before the window closes.

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As others have said the better we do this season and the better he plays, the less chance there is of them selling him to us. Best move the dons will make this summer would be giving Celtic whatever it’s going to take to get him permanently before the window closes.

Don't disagree. I think they'll make a play for Barron but even if they don't i think we'll need Scales to push it from his side aswell if he wants to come here permanently. 

First time I’ve gone to Pittodrie and not been fucking bored for a long time. Enjoyed that. Actually looked like we were trying to score when we had the ball, instead of just trying to keep it to wank over possession stats after a 0-0 or 0-1 loss. 

a lot of good performances out there today. Richardson, scales, Stewart & Vinnie all doing well. Clarkson looks a right good player too. Our loans are always class or absolutely shite with nothing in between and he looks class

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

First time I’ve gone to Pittodrie and not been fucking bored for a long time. Enjoyed that. Actually looked like we were trying to score when we had the ball, instead of just trying to keep it to wank over possession stats after a 0-0 or 0-1 loss. 

a lot of good performances out there today. Richardson, scales, Stewart & Vinnie all doing well. Clarkson looks a right good player too. Our loans are always class or absolutely shite with nothing in between and he looks class

Goodwin delivering on his brief? Early days I suppose but looking promising. 

22 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Why are our young team now wearing IRA balaclavas? Weird.

Many Celtic based chants today too but not a single rendition of classic staples stand free or Aberdeen Aberdeen. I like the singing section but hope it doesn’t become another case of the red ultras singing weird songs nobody else knows. 

as long as they make a noise it is a positive though 

51 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

75% according to the BBC.

21 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Many Celtic based chants today too but not a single rendition of classic staples stand free or Aberdeen Aberdeen. I like the singing section but hope it doesn’t become another case of the red ultras singing weird songs nobody else knows. 

as long as they make a noise it is a positive though 

My man, that's just total rubbish. 

I was stood in the shed and sand them both. 

There was more than one rendition of either song, as well as several Northern Lights. 

Plenty guys have posted the words to new songs online, easy enough to find

Best I think the shed has ever been. The roar, colour and noise when they walked out and we knew we were on to a winner. 

Really good day today, thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it, even the overpriced Diet Coke!

• Upvote 3