Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

3 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Hopefully that turns out to be the case. The one thing we need to do is get Celtix to sell us Scales. Thought he was outstanding today. Some of his balls for Miovski were top drawer. When out at left back he didn't look out of place in the slightest there either. 

Think Goodwin was right when he said we'd be excited by him. Top defender. 

Excited. Nah Goodwin lied to the fans apparently. 

Brilliant bit of business and shows the eye Goodwin has. This could be a very exciting season.

4 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Not had too many mentions but I thought The Albanian was excellent today. Always cool and calm on the ball.  

Yeah agreed. Looking back, it was a solid performance overall, with about a 15-20 minute period in the first half where we played the best we have for a long time. Expecting similar against Motherwell.

Really enjoyed the first half.  Some great stuff on show. Clarkson was superb.   Streets ahead of Ferguson.  Great dealings from the club.  Turnstiles were a shambles as was catering .....again.  Not that important but thought I'd mention it in case club looks in here.  Hope young lad Coulson is ok.  

4 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

This was possibly my highlight of the game! ? Looked so pumped up - his eyes were bulging out of his head! Going to be a cult hero this lad!

Haha yeah it meant the absolute world to him

He is also a really, really superb shape

Every single angle of him is muscle

I love him 

Tell you what, some finish too

10 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Really enjoyed the first half.  Some great stuff on show. Clarkson was superb.   Streets ahead of Ferguson.  Great dealings from the club.  Turnstiles were a shambles as was catering .....again.  Not that important but thought I'd mention it in case club looks in here.  Hope young lad Coulson is ok.  

Never got the love for Ferguson.

Mediocre player imo.

P.s. I'm enjoying the Commonwealth Games from a 'come on Scotland and all the other little nations' point of view.

Where's the fucking head of the Commonwealth though, the old bitch?

Pretty even first 25 mins then Gallagher did the decent thing and got sent off, after that we were awesome in the first half second half was pretty flat. 
Thought clarckson was brilliant his goal was just stunning. Miovski did well his second goal was a good poachers goal. Stewart was good at defending but his passing is pretty crap. 
Overall pleased with the performance 

8 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

It's a good sign when you don't know who your fav playa is.

True, can't help loving Bojan.

Vinny, Rama & Scales all looked great.

Clarkson looks quality & what a strike!

I love an OTT celebration, was fantastic to see what the goal meant to Duk..tidy finish too.

Early days, but the signs are encouraging ?

It'll be interesting to see how we line up next week, given how hard it'll be to drop Clarkson after that performance. 

I wonder if Goodwin will keep Scales at left back and McRorie in central defence, and start Clarkson together with Ramadani in the centre of midfield. That would seem to be the logical thing. 

I fucking hate Motherwell and their gang of talentless hammer throwers, and especially that fucker Van Veen. Let's give them a right doing. 

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

It'll be interesting to see how we line up next week, given how hard it'll be to drop Clarkson after that performance. 

I wonder if Goodwin will keep Scales at left back and McRorie in central defence, and start Clarkson together with Ramadani in the centre of midfield. That would seem to be the logical thing. 

I fucking hate Motherwell and their gang of talentless hammer throwers, and especially that fucker Van Veen. Let's give them a right doing. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

I can see us changing to that formation depending on circumstances but would expect McRorie and Ramadani to start in the middle most weeks.

Scales looks comfortable no matter where he plays though. We have to try and get this guy to sign.

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

McCrorie will start every week but he won't always be in the same position.

Time for us and him to embrace his utility role status, it doesn't have to be a negative thing.  It can be an asset rather than a liability, just ask Phil Neville. 

Phil Neville was invariably a liability 

Neale Cooper would be a better example ?

Played centre mid, centre back, right back & very occasionally left back. 

No-one questioned it back then 

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Barring any unknown injuries I’d expect;

Roos

Richardson Stewart McCrorie Scales 

Clarkson Ramadani 

Kennedy Besuijen Hayes 

Miovski 

15 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Hopefully that turns out to be the case. The one thing we need to do is get Celtix to sell us Scales. Thought he was outstanding today. Some of his balls for Miovski were top drawer. When out at left back he didn't look out of place in the slightest there either. 

Think Goodwin was right when he said we'd be excited by him. Top defender. 

He was my top don yesterday. Thought him outstanding. 

I think that'll be how we line up. Think  Coulson will be out for a while. 

Fucking hate them, hate their fans and hate that big bastard. Hope we fucking ride em like sea biscuit