Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

On 8/8/2022 at 3:00 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Any word on Coulson?

Now I’ve seen the tackle again I think it’s more a red than yellow.

Same here after seeing it on tv, but I’ll admit that at the time , from my view in the South Stand  a yellow seemed right. But the ref was just a few yards away with a clear view.

And I think Gallagher was just fuckin slow rather than deliberately dirty.

He's a fucking coward. 

Fine when he's got a baseball bat or tackling someone from behind but didn't see him win many face to face battles in a red shirt against strikers last season, got rag dolled a few times. 

23 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Struck me as a bit kari arnasson but nothing like as talented.

File under disappointing.

Arnasson was struggling when we resigned him as a defender. In his first spell when he was a much younger midfielder the couple of times he played centre back he looked decent.

I would put him much more akin to Bug Wullie Garner minus the shit hot punditry of course.

1 minute ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Arnasson was struggling when we resigned him as a defender. In his first spell when he was a much younger midfielder the couple of times he played centre back he looked decent.

I would put him much more akin to Bug Wullie Garner minus the shit hot punditry of course.

Yet he looked a million dollars for Iceland at the back which just added to the mystery 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Yet he looked a million dollars for Iceland at the back which just added to the mystery 

I really don’t think he was fully fit is the only explanation I can think of along with being on the slow side with the defensive midfield lynchpin of Dom Ball playing in front of him. Poor bastard didn’t stand a chance 

Was watching the highlights/full match replay on RedTV and really impressed with Jack McKenzie on the comms. He speaks really well and is not afraid to say what we're doing wrong tactically etc.  

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Was watching the highlights/full match replay on RedTV and really impressed with Jack McKenzie on the comms. He speaks really well and is not afraid to say what we're doing wrong tactically etc.  

Aye, I must admit he came across very well for a young un.  Way better than some o' the fuckin' numpties they've had on..............and dinna even get me started on the half time splitties.