Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

Throughout last season, but especially since February, I always felt we needed an early goal, but it rarely came, and then we just got stuck in a rut and drew or lost. We need an early goal Saturday. St Mirren will knock the ball about just fine at times, and same as Raith will create chances. I love the 4-0, 3-1 predictions etc, but tbh it's not based on anything we've seen before our own eyes.... yet. A loss is pretty unthinkable right now but it could easily happen.

On 8/2/2022 at 4:30 AM, KidCreole said:

I am not sure why but I fear  Miovski being a dud or taking a few weeks to settle in, That said I recon a less prolific player like Kennedy will step up and surprise us, 3-0 Vinny brace Polvara overhead kick

What?

You "fear" miovski being a dud,  makes sense

You "fear" him taking a few weeks to settle in?

I'll just say it again, what?

Forget the Celtic game, this is where our season starts for me.

Any type of win will do, but I'm going for 4 - 1. Bojan x2, Vinnie and McCrorie.

Just out of interest, I've not noticed one, do we have some kind of prediction league?

The type where a group all give predictions each week and get points for correct outcomes and scores and at the end of the season the winner or a chosen charity gets some cash. It's something I've done at my work in the past, just makes things more interesting. 

If there is one, let me join please. If not do you reckon it would work on here ?

On 8/2/2022 at 4:30 AM, KidCreole said:

I am not sure why but I fear  Miovski being a dud or taking a few weeks to settle in, That said I recon a less prolific player like Kennedy will step up and surprise us, 3-0 Vinny brace Polvara overhead kick

19 hours ago, Millertime said:

What?

You "fear" miovski being a dud,  makes sense

You "fear" him taking a few weeks to settle in?

I'll just say it again, what?

I think he means it'll take a few weeks for him to settle in to becoming 'dud' status.

Potentially quite a pressure filled match for Goodwin.  If we fail to win you would think a lot of the concerns and criticism from the end of last season, which have died down of late due to a busy summer and decent start to the League Cup, could return.  I think this is going to be quite a tense and tricky encounter, especially as both teams lost their opening fixtures.  We've signed so many new players which is exciting but the vast majority have no experience of playing in Scotland and could take longer to settle than we might like.

Nervy 2-1 win for the Dons.

13 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Potentially quite a pressure filled match for Goodwin.  If we fail to win you would think a lot of the concerns and criticism from the end of last season, which have died down of late due to a busy summer and decent start to the League Cup, could return.  I think this is going to be quite a tense and tricky encounter, especially as both teams lost their opening fixtures.  We've signed so many new players which is exciting but the vast majority have no experience of playing in Scotland and could take longer to settle than we might like.

Nervy 2-1 win for the Dons.

Throw in the fact that its also Goodwins former club and we have us a spicy meatball