Shayden Morris

Goodwin trying at least. I like that.

We needed to totally change the defence, add more strikers, add a bit of flair and add speed to the wings.

Thank you for that (at least).

Cautious 1st game and we lost.

Let's just take each game 1 at a time and accumulate points and confidence.

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

4 year deal. We must really rate him.

4 potential wingers now. Kennedy might yet be oot the door. 

Disagree.

FFS, last season I remember replying to "How did Kennedy get on?" with "He just made a bolt for the pitch and the steward's werenae quick enough to stop him."

But I've been impressed with him in pre-season - if he keeps up that form he will be challenging for a start, and I'll change my opinion of him.

Not the right time to sell.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Meaning ? 

Meaning ... not giving two fucks where the money was coming from and going got them dead and buried! The club also asks the fans to contribute via DNA, it doesn't seem unreasonable to have some view on how that money is spent if you contribute.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, davieb said:

Meaning ... not giving two fucks where the money was coming from and going got them dead and buried! The club also asks the fans to contribute via DNA, it doesn't seem unreasonable to have some view on how that money is spent if you contribute.

Stop being a drama queen.

we’re not going to go under cause we’ve spent 6 figures on a player no one has heard of before 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Goodwin trying at least. I like that.

We needed to totally change the defence, add more strikers, add a bit of flair and add speed to the wings.

Thank you for that (at least).

Cautious 1st game and we lost.

Let's just take each game 1 at a time and accumulate points and confidence.

We do seem to be looking to add fast players for the first time in god knows how long. 

No more hilariously slow attacks where we practically make an appointment in advance to get past the halfway line. 

Or where we reach the halfway line, realise everyone beyond said line is static or slower than Sunday, and then just knock the ball back to the defence or more likely lose possession with a shit pass. 

Hopefully none of that. 

Hopefully rapid attacks down the wings, laser-accurate crossing, and tons of diving headers and first time shots into the net. 

Hopefully.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, davieb said:

it doesn't seem unreasonable to have some view on how that money is spent if you contribute.

On the surface I might agree, it's an idea that seems reasonable enough at first, but if experience has told me anything it is that the 'view' is usually based on rumor and dogshite and completely made up figures, and later followed up with hysterical post match drunken pant-pishing. So, in the absence of actual facts, and without having seen him kick a football in a dons jersey, do you really want to continue down this road at this particular juncture?

There's nothing preventing you from reserving judgement.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Fits the ‘cod army’ saying about losing him? Hopefully he fries hard for us 

They're saying he can be used as a trout and out striker, loves to lob the kipper, but is equally at home herring down the wing.

If he can hold down a plaice in the team I reckon eel be a *cough* Mega (lo) Don. 

• Haha 2