Leighton Clarkson

56 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

Fabulous contribution 

Thanks I appreciate it plenty more where that came from.

The same poster I was replying to for his ludicrous pre match rant about signing Clarkson then treated us to a long post in a different thread post match that we should be building our team around him .

So what was your point exactly? 

20 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Thanks I appreciate it plenty more where that came from.

The same poster I was replying to for his ludicrous pre match rant about signing Clarkson then treated us to a long post in a different thread post match that we should be building our team around him .

So what was your point exactly? 

If you don't understand it already, you'll never appreciate it.

I won't waste my time.

Are these good stats?

They appear so, but not being a connoisseur of such data, not really in a position to judge.

Oh hud on, the boy says "highly impressive". Ok.

Coming away from your debut with a goal, a chance created, 92 touches and an 88 per cent pass success rate, winning 75 per cent of tackles and recovering the ball six times is highly impressive for a midfielder. Even more so for one who is just 20 and only joined the team the night before.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/leighton-clarkson-the-aberdeen-debutant-is-the-ideal-signing-and-billy-gilmour-comparison-3798893

25 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Obviously a good player but the reason he didn’t get a game at Blackburn was because he was too weak.

Still looks like a little schoolboy against cloggers like Motherwell.

For the umpteenth time, Motherwell didn't "clog" us yesterday,  they played us off the park

So what you're saying makes no sense