Leighton Clarkson

1 minute ago, Helmet said:

I love how much he battles on the defensive side of the game.

Flair, talent, bit of aggression, works hard, ass like a kardashian.

My fav player right now.

Haha yep, easily

He lost the ball so went haring back to get it

Unfortunately pulled something doing so,  I thought he was going to go off at that point but he soldiered on

Haha who was it we were playing when one of his legs was inoperable but he still skinned half their team and assisted a goal

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Millertime said:

Haha who was it we were playing when one of his legs was inoperable but he still skinned half their team and assisted a goal

That was against Hearts. Was a really great moment.

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha yep, easily

He lost the ball so went haring back to get it

Unfortunately pulled something doing so,  I thought he was going to go off at that point but he soldiered on

Early in the season, I vaguely remember that too. Limped through the opposite defensive lines, ball stuck to his foot.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Haha same old same old. I know it’s just made up nonsense, but why do the club never say anything about the weegie rags trying to unsettle our players before our games against the two of them?

Dunno, he's a loan player that's too good for us. This could be more of a people are watching, show them what you can do scenario rather than something that's likely to unsettle him. I'd hope he'd have his sights set higher than the huns.

44 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Zombie huns not keen on young Clarkson!! 

Widna kain a great player if it kicked them in the arse.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/leighton-clarkson.240534/

Hilarious that the majority of them "don't remember much about him against us"

Smashed a 20 yard volley past your psycho goalie, cleared Harvey's shot off the line and set up Bojans diving head. Fucking thick cunts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Raskin looks dogshit. Why do they hate Kamara these day? Racism?

Fully agree. Raskin is an imposter of a footballer. Saying that, I hope he starts on Sunday.😄

As for Kamara, he a devious, dangerous bastard that is so used to getting his own way.

The incident with the Slavia Prague player was so unfairly weighed against the Czech lad, as what Kamara said was accepted as admissible evidence even though there was no concrete proof of any wrongdoing on the part of his opponent. 

Disgusting.

This is one of the problems with loanees. We put them in the shop window so we can't be surprised if a bigger club (sticks in the craw but they are both far bigger than us) comes along and snaps them up. We can however be bloody angry if they go to a rival.

It's why I don't get attached to players. Hero one minute and you want to stab their eyes out the next. 

15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree. Raskin is an imposter of a footballer. Saying that, I hope he starts on Sunday.😄

As for Kamara, he a devious, dangerous bastard that is so used to getting his own way.

The incident with the Slavia Prague player was so unfairly weighed against the Czech lad, as what Kamara said was accepted as admissible evidence even though there was no concrete proof of any wrongdoing on the part of his opponent. 

Disgusting.

Same argument could be applied to the Logan racism case

6 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

This is one of the problems with loanees. We put them in the shop window so we can't be surprised if a bigger club (sticks in the craw but they are both far bigger than us) comes along and snaps them up. We can however be bloody angry if they go to a rival.

It's why I don't get attached to players. Hero one minute and you want to stab their eyes out the next. 

The problem here is Rangers aren’t interested. It’s just the weegie press doing the Huns a favour trying to get in the head of one of our better players, like they do before every single game we ever play against them

• Upvote 1
Just now, Andy_123 said:

The problem here is Rangers aren’t interested. It’s just the weegie press doing the Huns a favour trying to get in the head of one of our better players, like they do before every single game we ever play against them

Good point but he's easily good enough for them so I wouldn't be so sure about them not being interested. 

1 minute ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

That's exactly the problem. They hold the trump card and boy do they know how to play it. 

Fully agree. Loads of minor ethnics have played that card and ultimately won their case against the perceived wrongdoer.

Evra v Suarez was arguably the most unreasonable and unjust of this kind.

Suarez would have been better off biting him instead of getting involved in a verbal set-to with him. He would have got a less severe punishment if he had.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I didn’t read it all, are the hun press linking Clarkson with sevco?