Aberdeen 2 - 3 Motherwell

14 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Eh? He's been here since Jan 2020 min. 

Pedant.

He's been injured/unfit/playing under failing teams for his entire stint. 

This is the first opportunity to have a decent run with the new team and apparently with his injury behind him and he's doing very well. 

Kennedy will never be a world beater, but given the bad luck he's had with injuries and the fact that he's been in and out of an abysmal side over the last 16 months, it's impressive that he's buckled down to regain his place. 

Many players would have just said 'fuck it' and accepted a move to St Mirren or Dundee, but Kennedy has the mental strength to fight for his spot in what is a new team. 

Not many of our players over the last 2 years have had that. 

And for that alone, I say 'bravo young man'. The place is his to keep at the moment, we'll see how things pan out in the next few months. 

• Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It would appear my old man, oxygen in tow, wants to go to this game.

So I'll be in attendance for this one it seems. I'm quite looking forward to it, as I don't know how many opportunities I'll get in the future with my old man given his current state.

Bobbin for a pint beforehand.

Hope you both have a great day out. 

• Upvote 3
27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

So I'll be in attendance for this one it seems. I'm quite looking forward to it, as I don't know how many opportunities I'll get in the future with my old man given his current state.

What football is all about. Hope you both have a cracking day ? 

• Upvote 1

Enjoy it Roberto.

My dad was a Q.O.S. supporter (historically) and i got to go to only 1 game with him.

The 5-0 Falkirk cup game.

Can't believe I never went to a Scotland game with him.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I cant wait for the "Van Veen felled by oxygen tank" headlines

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Enjoy manny 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

enjoy the day with your old man Roberto

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Hope you get a cracking game lads. Enjoy the day.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Roberto said:

Hope the team manage to give you guys a great day out

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Roberto, enjoy a great day with your dad. Something to cherish in the days to come.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Cards on the table

enjoy your day out with your auld man ?

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Haha.

CARDS ON THE TABLE... fa's wanting pumped?

Na seriously, appreciate the good will messages. A year ago I genuinely didn't believe at all (even 2 months ago) I would be able to watch a Dons game with my dad again, so absolutely buzzing today going into tomorrow.

A pint in a boozer with him as well, just unreal from where he has been. His situation won't go away, it will be when his time is up on the earth but for tomorrow, I'll be living for the moment. Buzzing.

COYR.

Have a great day.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Eh? He's been here since Jan 2020 min. 

4 good games v lower league sides, awol v the tims (no shock), ok home v St Mirren. Thats aboot his lot in his time here.

Fingers crossed he eventually comes good but I have my doots.

Can you cross your fingers yet? 

Haha.

Na seriously, appreciate the good will messages. A year ago I genuinely didn't believe at all (even 2 months ago) I would be able to watch a Dons game with my dad again, so absolutely buzzing today going into tomorrow.

A pint in a boozer with him as well, just unreal from where he has been. His situation won't go away, it will be when his time is up on the earth but for tomorrow, I'll be living for the moment. Buzzing.

COYR.

Aye, all strength to yer pop min.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Haha.

COYR.

Magic min.

5-0 to the dons and have a great day.

• Site Sponsor
9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Fantastic ??

Hope Robbo Senior enjoys his day out with his Loon and Motherwell receive a proper trouncing. 

Enjoy

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

Enjoy, min!

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

That's great, hope you both have fantastic day.

Love to have the chance to do the same with my own auld man.

Keep the oxygen well away from the pyros!! ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Haha.

COYR.

Enjoy every moment of it. 

This will be a terrific memory. 

Don't forget to take some pics. 

:thumbup1:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Roberto said:

Hopefully we are all celebrating 3 points imorn then. Enjoy your day out.

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

Roberto. Took my dad to the Hun game about 3 years ago. 2-0 down to draw 2-2 and we really should have won. My dad struggles to walk and late in the game taking him for a piss was a real challenge. 

But during the game (we were in the Mainer right next to the Merkland) when my 82 year old Dad shouted at the subs warming up “fuck off you hun cunts” will remain with me forever. Have a great day tomorrow lad. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

WORLD CLASS

When my dad asked if there were any games coming up and I said “we play rangers tonight” I was secretly hoping he would say no. And the logistical challenge of taking your old dad to Pittodrie cannot be underestimated. But the memories for me and him are ace. 
For the record he is still on the go, but will never get back to Pittodrie.